Sign in to follow this  
Card_Breaker

Battle of the Sleights

So I editted my old tourny that wasn't so good and made it into this! 

Prize: The Cheshire Cat SR (at least I have a prize, lol) 

So, there will be a special rule implemented during this tourny. Sleights. 

Ruling: Once per turn, you may use a "sleight" by discarding 2 to 3 cards from your hand that create a "sleight". 

Sleights and Effects: 

Sora 

Sliding Dash (Pumpkinhead x3) - Send any Dark/Heartless Card on the field of Level 3 or lower to the owner's hand. 
Blitz (Pumpkinhead, Fairy Harp, Metal Chocobo) - Reduce any Dark Card's POW on your World by half. 
Stun Impact (Lady Luck x3) - Your opponent may not move to another World his/her next turn. 
Zantetsuken (Oblivion, Ultima Weapon, Oathkeeper) - Pick any card on the field and send it out of play. 
Strike Raid (Divine Rose x3) - Your opponent may not Challenge his/her next turn. 
Sonic Blade (any three different attack cards) - Choose and discard a card in your opponent's hand. 
Ars Arcanum (Oblivion, Ultima Weapon, Divine Rose) - Reduce your opponent's HP by 1. 
Ragnarok (Oblivion, Ultima Weapon, Lady Luck) - Send the top card on your opponent's deck to the discard pile. 
Trinity Limit (Goofy, Donald, Ultima Weapon) - Reset the field (clear the field of all cards, put those cards into your discard pile, and shuffle your discard pile into your deck. NOTE: Out of play cards stay out of play. HP remains the same. Both you and your opponent must take this effect immediately. 
Fire Raid (any Fire magic card, any two attack cards) - Worth 20 damage in a battle. (treated as Fire magic) 
Blizzard Raid (any Blizzard magic card, any two attack cards) - Worth 20 damage in a battle. (treated as Blizzard magic) 
Thunder Raid (any Thunder magic card, any two attack cards) - Worth 20 damage in a battle. (treated as Thunder magic) 
Gravity Raid (any Gravity magic card, any two attack cards) - Pick a Dark Friend and discard it. 
Stop Raid (any Stop magic card, any two attack cards) - Immediately nullifies damage done to you in a challenge. 
Judgement (any Aero magic card, any two attack cards) - Double your Attack value for this turn. 
Reflect Raid (Cloud, any two attack cards) - Flip a coin. If heads, pick a Dark/Heartless card and discard it. Keep doing this until Tails or no Dark/Heartless cards remain on the field. 
Homing Fira (any Aero magic card, any Fire magic card, any magic card) - Cast the Fire card used and cause the damage shown to a Dark card even if it nullifies Fire damage. 
Firaga Break (any Fire magic card, any Mushu card, any attack card) - cause 1 damage to all Dark cards on your World even if they nullify Fire damage. 
Mega Flare (any Mushu card, any Fire magic card x2) - cause 3 damage to all Dark cards even if they nullify Fire damage. NOTE: this includes your Dark cards on your opponent's world. 
Homing Blizzara (any Aero magic card, any Blizzard magic card, any magic card) - Cast the Blizzard card used and cause the damage shown to a Dark card even if it nullifies Blizzard damage. 
Aqua Splash (any Blizzard magic card, any Fire magic card, any Aero magic card) - Lower the support value of all Friends, Magic/Friends, and Dark Friends on your opponent's Friend Area for this turn by 1. 
Shock Impact (any Simba card, any attack card x2) - Your opponent may not battle his/her next turn. 
Tornado (any Aero card, any Gravity card, any Magic/Friend card) - Name a Dark card and send all Dark cards of that name on your World back to your opponent's hand. 
Quake (any Gravity card, any Simba card, any magic card) - Name a Dark card and cause 3 damage to all Dark cards of that name on your World back to your opponent's hand. 
Warpinator (any Stop card, any Gravity card, any Aero card) - Flip a coin. If heads, pick a Dark card and send it to the discard pile. 
Warp (any Stop card, any Aero card x2) - You lose 1 HP. Discard all Dark cards on the field. NOTE: this includes Dark Friends. 
Bind (any Gravity card, any Stop card, any magic card) - Your opponent may not use any cards in his/her next challenge. 
Confuse (any Genie card, Any Tink card, any Magic/Friend card) - When your opponent challenges next, he/she flips a coin. If heads, the challenge progresses. If tails, the challenge is immediately resulted as a tie. 
Terror (any Magic/Friend card x2, any Jack card) - When your opponent battles next, he/she flips a coin. If heads, the battle commences. If tails, the battle is halted. 
Synchro (Curaga, Graviga, Aeroga) - Set your opponent's HP the same as your HP. 
Gifted Miracle (any Magic/Friend card, any Magic card, any Jack card) - Shuffle your deck with your Discard Pile, Reset your HP to its original position, and reset your opponent's HP to its original position. 
Teleport (any Magic card x2, any Peter Pan card) - The damage you cause in a challenge this turn is now doubled if you win that challenge. 
Holy (Curaga, Tink Lv 4, The King) - Any damage caused to you this turn is reversed and you gain HP instead of lose it. 
Proud Roar (any Simba card x2 or x3) - Choose one of the Simba cards in the sleight. That effect goes off, but only to your opponent. 
Splash (any Dumbo card x2 or x3) - All Dark cards on your World get -1 POW and lose their card text for this turn. 
Paradise (any Bambi card x2 or x3) - Search for any Cure card in your deck. 
Idyll Romp (Bambi Lv 4, Ultima Weapon, Oblivion) - Choose 1 card on your opponent's field during a challenge and attach it to your Player card. 
Flare Breath (any Mushu card x2 or x3) - Subtract X amount of HP. You opponent then loses half of X's amount HP. 
Showtime (any Genie card x2 or x3) - Search for any magic card in your deck. 
Twinkle (any Tink card x2 or x3) - You get +5 HP. 
Cross-slash (Cloud and Leon) - Choose one attack card on the field and double its value for this turn. 
Omnislash (Cloud and Sephiroth) - Choose 1 attack card on the field and double its value for this turn. You may then put Cloud or Sephiroth back into your hand. 
Cross-slash+ (Cloud, Stopga, any attack card) - Pick 1 card in your hand and discard it. Then you must discard all cards of the same name from the field. 
Magic (any Donald card x2 or x3) - Search for a magic card in your discard pile and put it in your hand. 
Blazing Donald (any Fire card, any magic card) - Pick a Donald you control in your Friend area and discard it. All Dark cards on your World then get -1 HP. 
Goofy Charge (any Goofy card x2) - Search for an attack card in your discard pile and put it in your hand. 
Goofy Tornado (any Goofy card x3) - Search for an attack card in your deck and put it in your hand. 
Sandstorm (any Aladdin card x2 or x3) - Discard all Equipment cards on the field. 
Surprise! (Jack Lv 3 x2 or x3) - Discard all Level 0 Friends on the field. 
Spiral Wave (any Ariel card x2 or x3) - Choose and discard one Dark/Villain card. 
Hummingbird (any Peter Pan card x2 or x3) - Choose one Dark/Heartless card and discard it. 
Ferocious Lunge (any Beast card x2 or x3) - Choose and discard one Dark Friend card. 

Riku 

MM Miracle (The King, Soul Eater) - Your opponent loses 1 HP. 
MM Miracle (The King, Soul Eater x2) - Your opponent loses 2 HP. 

Dark Riku 

Dark Break (Soul Eater, any Dark card) - Choose any Dark card on the field on discard it. 
Dark Firaga (Soul Eater, any Fire magic card) - Choose and discard any Lv 0 Friend card on the field. 
Dark Aura (Soul Eater x3) - Discard all friends on your opponent's side of the field and deal -1 HP to your opponent. 

Ansem 

Submit (any Dark/Heartless card x2) - Send any Friend card on the field back to its owner's hand. 
Rockshatter (any Dark/Heartless card x3) - Choose and discard a card in your opponent's hand. 
Dark Shadow (any Dark card x???) - This sleight is activated by discarding Dark cards in your Friend Area. For each card discarded, discard a card on the top of your opponent's deck. 

1. demonofturks 
2. Kiro13 
3. Axel
4. monkeyboi

Round 1

1. Axel vs Kiro13
2. monkeyboi vs demonofturks

I'll add more slots if needed, but yeah...sign up!

monkeyboi said:

we wait to see what happens. maybe that will happen though.

i'm sry that i didn't respond in time! i have so much homework over break! i'm really sry for making you wait but i'm ready to go! if you don't want to battle, that's fine! but please give me 1 more chance! :'(

i'm ready now!

demon it is up to card_breaker if we can still have the match for the toruny just have to wait for him to check this.

i don't know when i'll go into the chat room unless you want to suggest a time? i can still follow the rules and we can do one for fun if card_breaker wont except it.

Erm--I'm new to this whole thing, so I don't really know how it works--

But I'll say the same thing as Monkeyboi--It's up to Card_Breaker whether or not he wants to count the match.

We can still play a match for fun, and if he counts it then that's fine.

the main reason why i said what i did was because demon really only seems to be posting at night were i am so it would be difficult to set up a match because i'm not on my computer then.

Alright Kiro13, when do you want to play?

Post a time and I'll let you know if it works for me.

I'm normally free after 7:30 p.m. (Eastern time)

Thanks!