Sign in to follow this  
GrandClam

What epic characters would you like to see?

If I ever have free time again, doubtful, I'm thinking of making more epic characters so asteros fits in alittle better and wont be the only unstoppable force. Other than that, I just want to see what other people think would be cool for this game. (note that one thing I want to see was already brainstormed by somebody)

Mercenary: Something Egyptian to accompany the Greek. A big jackal guy would be too much like minotaur, and a mummy would be really generic- but something. Mummy might actually be cool, an epic spellcaster to lay waste to the reich and F up Asteros and Zorka. could also summon hordes of scarab tokens or something.

Union: King Arthur or an Alien.

Reich: Hellspawn. Some sort of grotesque tentacley demon-thingy.

Matriarchy: Slavic diety reincarnated through energy. I'm thinking one of those glowing, fiery, naked woman made of plasma. Or some sort of Mech or something.

maybe the best Gévadu in the daedalus expansion?

They have mentioned Arthur and he could probably be like a union melée power-house and have some awesome relics, maybe a cross between Asteros and Hoss in terms of abilities. Aliens would be nice but i highly doubt it, unless the union is able to clone an alien from the dead on they found.

Totaly agree on the hellspawn for reich, but i wonder how it would make their play style different.

ElizLestrad said:

Not really sure about 'epic' heroes, but I would like to see Yula's sister Anna.

She be dead. Or is she?? Would be very awesome if she was made into a hero and she would probably be possesd by a demon just like Zermann.

I'd like to see a badass Epic Hero like Asteros, maybe a kind of Demon unleashed by the Reich during a dark ritual in some old church cellar.  Or how about a Vampire type of Hero?

Coupled with that, what i'd LOVE to see for the Union/Matriarcat would be a kind of Priest/Exorciser/Demon Hunter with psionic/holy attacks and small range combat (runic gun).

they have so much "teaser" fluff, it'd be nice to see any of it really. I want to know what the giant magnifier thing is that Oksana uncovered, im hoping a badass mech character.

I do not know if these epic-chars will unbalance the game to much. In the end, everybody just tries to defeat the enemy´s epic, and as soon as this is done, the game will be already decided, because chars like Asteros are way to powerful. I´ve already seen what "epics" did to WH Fantasy :(  Just my humble opinion, though.

But Zombie-Anna/Demon-Anna would be great :)

Impey Barbicane and Sir John Edward would be awesome for the Cerberus team with Wolf

Dracula could be an interesting Reich character

The Black Angel (Rasputin) could be fun, but I'd rather see the third slavic God first.

Other than that I am very happy with the selection now and I am really looking forward to the Shogunate, they seem very fun.

marcemtp said:

i think an alien for the union would be great but i don't think it should be epic

Yeah, I was thinking about that the other day as well, an alien ally would be awsome for the Union, maybe with psyonic powers or something like that.

I don't know, it sounds to me like they simply found the tech, most likely alongside a dead alien, in Roswell. Plus the only truly advanced tech we've seen thus far from the Union is Hoax's hologram thing. If there was an alien corpse, I'd like to see some humans with genetic alterations based on the alien's pysiology but no more. Plus, an alien would likely be too much of a strategic asset to send in into the field.

Since I'm talking about it, has anyone else been disappointed by the lack of futuristic technology coming from the Union? I would imagine that there'll be an elite faction with experimental alien-based weaponry in the future but other other than Hoax all the technology the Union uses is similar to what we have today, if not for decades.

Well I guess it's all pretty futuristic for the late 1940s, but I would like to see some really advanced stuff, like maybe a forcefield generator, or a laser weapon.

Gatha said:

Since I'm talking about it, has anyone else been disappointed by the lack of futuristic technology coming from the Union? I would imagine that there'll be an elite faction with experimental alien-based weaponry in the future but other other than Hoax all the technology the Union uses is similar to what we have today, if not for decades.

Flashguns was based on alien tech, as was the flak jacket, both technologies was based on Ilirium, an alien alloy found aboard a crashed ship in Roswell (Area 51), as was Ramirez' remote controlled drone. I'd say thats a lot of alien tech, and bear in mind that the setting is in 1949, so even if the unions tech is en par with modern weaponry, they are a good 50 years ahead of their time.

I think an alien mercenary maybe would be cool, I would like to see an alien in Tannhauser. 

Yeah, an E.T. Merc would make more since than just working one for the Union, why would he want to work for them alone?  Maybe he could be an alien criminal who killed his guard and crashed the transport ship in Roswell. So now he's in hiding on Earth and working for the different factions trying to gether resources for his own purposes.

Hey, I need to work on this more... : )

Miah999 said:

Yeah, an E.T. Merc would make more since than just working one for the Union, why would he want to work for them alone?  Maybe he could be an alien criminal who killed his guard and crashed the transport ship in Roswell. So now he's in hiding on Earth and working for the different factions trying to gether resources for his own purposes.

Hey, I need to work on this more... : )

Can I help? I love the concept, lets make him :)