Sign in to follow this  
Ravager

Online with Rogue Trader

GrinninGob said:

Alright, I went and re-did his stats using the point-buy system. Here's his character sheet in .pdf format. I do not know the group's profit factor, so I left that and the acquisition section blank.

docs.google.com/viewer

Would it be best if I contacted Asajev through e-mail, or does this forum have a private messaging system?

(Edit: Read backwards a little and saw that you guys are level 2, so I adjusted.)

You can send private messages to users on your friend's list. You can add people to your friends list by clicking that user's name and then clicking the button add to friends.  Also, I tried clicking on the link you posted, but I can't see the document.

Braddoc said:

Hey guys, I think as the game changed time, I would not be able to be present and continue the game.

I'm sorry but my schedule is in conflict with the new game time, and I can't change my previous obligations.

We could play at the previous time(7 pm that means 1 am GMT)

Hey Asajev & Timeless,

When are we  supposed to continue our talk? Obviously we would want to finish before Saturday. When the time comes let me know. Also did we get anything for the Saturday game (XP)?

Hi guys we might not have a game this week I am out of town and I am not sure if I will be back home by the time of the game as normal. In addition to this I will be posting a calendar of events relating to the game so you guys can know what is going on. Also on the note of times to meet I will need to be a bit random here since school starts in a week or so and I need to get that in order. Please check back here for additional information for the game and I will PM all the players with additional details later in the week. Thank you for your participation.

Again, I'll be getting on early to try to catch up, but I doubt I'll be able to stay long into the evening tonight. Something relatively serious has come up and while not directly conflicting, I somehow doubt you would appreciate a moping Explorator who replies to any kind of challenging situation with "What's the point? **** this all!"

Total 7500 xp

Total 7450 xp

I have a final character of :

WS : 30
BS : 55
S : 50(+20 Power Armor)
T : 55
Ag : 55
Int : 40
Per : 40
 Wp : 41+5=46 Wp
Fel : 42
Wounds : 15
Fate Points : 3
Insanity :1(Rolled)+7(Crusade Call To War from background)=8
Coruption: 3
Armour: 8 Power Armor / 5(4-Head) for Enforcer Light Carapace

With the following talents,skills,equipment:

Advance Skills : Common Lore (War), Dodge,Intimidate,Scholastic Lore(Tactica Imperialis),Secret Tongue(Military),Speak Language(Low Gothic),Awareness, Medicae,Common Lore(Imperial Guard),Literacy

Basic Skills:Swim,Silent Move,Search,Scrutiny,Logic,Inquiry,Gamble,Forbidden Lore(Xenos,Mutants),Evaluate,Disguise,Deceive, Contortionist,Concealment, Command,Climb,Charm,Carouse,Barter.

Talents :Resistance Poison,Peer Mutants,Peer Military,Hatred Pirates,Hatred Chaos,Unshakable faith,Armour of Contempt,Nerves of Steel,Sound Constitution,Combat Focus,Heavy Weapon Training(SP),Weapon Mastery Heavy,Hulking,Basic Weapon Training(Universal), Pistol Weapon Training (Universal), Melee Weapon Training (Universal),Thrown Weapon Training(Universal),Ambidexterous,Quick Draw

Free Acquisition : 1 Ignatus pattern Power Armor(+20 STR,+1 Movement,8AP,Hulking,good quality photo visors-Dark Sight,immune to photon flash grenades,micro bead,auspex) Family Patriarch Power Armor.

Equipement

• Starting: good:craftsmanship helgun, good crafstmanship primitive with mono upgrade long sabre,micro-bead,bolt shell keepsake,set clothing, medkit,manacles,ammo coffers.
  • Acquisitions :1 Set of carapace armor, 1 common quality power sword,1 common quality heavy stubber of Orthalck pattern,grenades,grenade launcher,1 common quality null blocker field.

If there are any problems please be free and tell me. 

Notice to All Players:

Game will be suspended indefinitely due to my school work and other duties at the University if I restart the game I will notify you guys. If any of you wish to contact me at any time feel free to do so. Thank you and sorry for not letting you know yesterday I forgot about it.