Sign in to follow this  
Ravager

Online with Rogue Trader

Looks like we are playing this weekend, I will let you guys know, my internet is being a pain but I am up for a game this saturday normal time.

Asajev said:

Looks like we are playing this weekend, I will let you guys know, my internet is being a pain but I am up for a game this saturday normal time.

Perfect; see you guys Saturday

You are welcome to join, just letting you know that the group is dynamic and you might clash with their points of view at some point but it is all in good nature role playing nothing personal. On the note of what you can have it is up to you we got a rotating cast of NPC characters and PCs. Open slots could be Seneschal or any career, as for starting XP all players just turned level 2 so you could start at that level with 1 free acquisition and 2 rolled acquisitions with the PF of the group. Please post your character here and read the last couple of pages of this thread in them I have included character creation rules for this game. One last thing please be aware that this is a Ventrillo Server game and it is Push to Talk we meet on Saturdays 7 PM CST [-6 GMT ] until we are done. If this works for you please post your character and come on to ventrillo before the game so I can bring you up to speed and see how to introduce your character.

My deepest apologies, something rather last minute came up, which when combined with my current level of internet accessability lead to my being unable to participate this evening. I will be in touch with Asajev and work out a suitable solution to my absence.

Again, I truly am sorry, and look forward to meeting you all again on Saturday.

Hi guys I am planning to start in 2 hours so we have an extended game today. All that can make it are welcome, if you have to wait and come at regular time that is ok so don't worry about it. The plan is a double game today if possible. I got great adventures brewing in the storm.

Hey there.  :)   I just dropped in to seek a Rogue Trader GM.  Me and several other people on a site called RPol/net are hoping to find one, and I wondered if someone interested in running a game might be here.

BurpsPyscho said:

Hey there.  :)   I just dropped in to seek a Rogue Trader GM.  Me and several other people on a site called RPol/net are hoping to find one, and I wondered if someone interested in running a game might be here.

You can have the players join us on vent.

I would be interested in a real time game, I admit, but I'm not too fond of using voice chat programs.

Thanks to a speech impediment, you would find it hard to make out what I was saying anyway.

Sorry for not joining the session. I was out of the city visiting my grandparrents and they don't have internet access. They had some medical problems that thankfully were resolved but caught us by surprise. 

Hello all, I'm a bit new to the forums and RT in general. I picked up a few rule books on recommendation from a friend, but unfortunately where I live 4e DnD is the only game being played. So I came to the forums if there are any online games being played with space for a relatively newer player. As a primer, I'm a bit new to the whole online tabletop thing as well, but I'm a quick learner and an avid role player, and willing to learn from any mistakes made.

I have an Ork Freebooter, an Arch-Militant, and a Navigator made. I'd prefer to play the Freebooter if possible, but I'm perfectly willing to change anything necessary to play a game.

GrinninGob said:

Hello all, I'm a bit new to the forums and RT in general. I picked up a few rule books on recommendation from a friend, but unfortunately where I live 4e DnD is the only game being played. So I came to the forums if there are any online games being played with space for a relatively newer player. As a primer, I'm a bit new to the whole online tabletop thing as well, but I'm a quick learner and an avid role player, and willing to learn from any mistakes made.

I have an Ork Freebooter, an Arch-Militant, and a Navigator made. I'd prefer to play the Freebooter if possible, but I'm perfectly willing to change anything necessary to play a game.

Our group is pretty anti-ork, but the Arch-Militant would be fine I think.  Do you have any ideas of what type of character you would like to play?

I was going to go with a more combat-focused character due to my relative inexperience with the game. My Arch-Militant's more focused on ranged combat than physical, when it comes to mechanics.

Background-wise, I made him a native of a Fortress World, ex-Imperial Guard. His Trials and Travails is Calamity, as he is the last survivor of his regiment due to it being wiped out by an attack on Chaos forces. After that, he became a mercenary, hiring out to the Rogue Trader as a bodyguard and trained killer. His homeworld was a fortress against Ork incursions, so that would work grate with an ork-hating group. I have the character sheet all filled out in paper form, and I can email it in to anyone who needs to look.

That sounds like it should work.  You should contact Asajev (the GM) to work out the background details with him.  As for your character, Asajev decided to have us use the point buy system, and we have 135 points.  Also, the stats can be increased up to 50 rather than 45 before any alterations due to origin path.  You should post a copy of your character here or on another site, and link it to this forum.

Alright, I went and re-did his stats using the point-buy system. Here's his character sheet in .pdf format. I do not know the group's profit factor, so I left that and the acquisition section blank.

docs.google.com/viewer

Would it be best if I contacted Asajev through e-mail, or does this forum have a private messaging system?

(Edit: Read backwards a little and saw that you guys are level 2, so I adjusted.)

Hey guys, I think as the game changed time, I would not be able to be present and continue the game.

I'm sorry but my schedule is in conflict with the new game time, and I can't change my previous obligations.