Sign in to follow this  
Ravager

Online with Rogue Trader

Timeless12 said:

I have updated the possible upgrades to the Eternal here.  I was unable to fit the Arboretum at this time, but maybe next time.  Let me know what you all think.

Not enough SP or Space for the Arboretum? The ship looks nice.

Timeless12 said:

I ran out of SP.  We will have enough space after upgrading a few more things.

And enough energy to upgrade the battle cruiser manevroubility.

Where to go with the new grand cruiser for major refits and repairs?

Worse case we can always have someone being the Ship's Steward; this position does allow a ship to stay in the doulbe for a full year rather than 6 months, as the STeward uses his knowledge and such to better ration the food supplies.

But the ship looks **** good.

Thor: I think we will need to get to a Naval installation/Mechanicus docks because of the Archeotech involved.  Port Wander should suits our needs just fine according to me.

Wow. How many SP are being used to create this thing, because my god is it ever filled with epic. I'm a big fan of the Manufactorum - Reclamation Bay - Murder Servitors combination.

The two things I would change would be to include a Castellan Shield array to allow for up to 4 Void Shields (Badass!) and to modify the launch bays to include Gun Cutters or more Assault Boats. I think Gun Cutters would be the more efficient choice for ground combat but the Assault boats are infinitely tougher and more useful in space. The Support wings would be unnecessary in the launch bays since you already have space for 19 mass haulers aboard, and they would not really need to be readied and launched in combat, would they?

BangBangTequila said:

Wow. How many SP are being used to create this thing, because my god is it ever filled with epic. I'm a big fan of the Manufactorum - Reclamation Bay - Murder Servitors combination.

The two things I would change would be to include a Castellan Shield array to allow for up to 4 Void Shields (Badass!) and to modify the launch bays to include Gun Cutters or more Assault Boats. I think Gun Cutters would be the more efficient choice for ground combat but the Assault boats are infinitely tougher and more useful in space. The Support wings would be unnecessary in the launch bays since you already have space for 19 mass haulers aboard, and they would not really need to be readied and launched in combat, would they?

Should we use assault boats if we use boarding torpedoes? What is better?

Glad you all like the ship.  Also, just encase you left early and no one told you, everyone got 500xp for this past session.

Thor: It really depends on the situation.  Boarding torpedoes give us a chance of getting multiply hit and run attacks with one volley, but can't help us transport people to the surface and are not reusable.  Assault boats are reusable and can help us transport people to the surface.

Bang:  The ships current SP value with these upgrades is 128, I think.  As for the Castellan Shield, we currently can not buy any more Archeotech.  If we get a chance in the future, I agree we should add them.

BangBangTequila said:

You mentioned on vent of a forum you are and where you design servitors,other RT ideas. Can you provide a link to that forum or site,please?

Braddoc said:

Ok, added the 500 to my sheet

http://dark-heresy.wikispaces.com/Cromwell

also- boarding torpedoes: how do the boarding parties return to the Eternal?  since the torpedoes are pretty much incased in the ship's hull..so it's assume they steal a shuttle back or...?

Where do you get the 500 xp ? How many xp do you have after level 1 1500xp or 2000xp?

Timeless12 said:

Glad you all like the ship.  Also, just encase you left early and no one told you, everyone got 500xp for this past session.

got 500 xp form here Thor, sicne i elft before the ending.

and currently I'm at 7000xp: so next XP give-out I get, I can buy Rank 2 skills/Talents

Braddoc said:

Timeless12 said:

got 500 xp form here Thor, sicne i elft before the ending.

and currently I'm at 7000xp: so next XP give-out I get, I can buy Rank 2 skills/Talents

Ok thanks. Asajev can I take Pilot(Starship) as an elite advance. Players should I take Pilot(Starship) as an elite advance? Is it worth it?

Can I see the others players characters(their latest character) or a link,please espeacialy the astropath and the missionary?

Asajev said:

@Thor
Yes you can tkae the skill as an Elite adnvance when we do the refit of The Eternal.

Not now (when I need to spent the last 500 xp that all players got, and i didn't spent the xp)?

Ok my updated character(I will take the elite advance Pilot (Starship) when the ships goes in dock and it will be upgraded meaning level 2) .

For my 2000 xp I will take :
Awareness --> 100 xp
Common Lore(Imperial Guard) --> 100 xp
Dodge --> 100 xp
Literacy --> 100 xp
Ambidexterous --> 200 xp
Quick Draw --> 200 xp
Medicae --> 200 xp
BS+5 --> 250 xp
Forbidden Lore(Pirates) --> 100 xp
Secret Tongue(Rogue Trader) --> 100xp
BS +5 --> 100 xp
S +5 --> 100 xp
Fel +5 --> 250 xp
Ag +5 --> 100 xp

Total : 2000 xp

I have a final character of :

WS : 30
BS : 55+5=60
S : 50(+20 Power Armor)
T : 55
Ag : 55
Int : 40
Per : 40
Wp : 41
Fel : 42
Wounds : 15
Fate Points : 3
Insanity :8
Coruption: 3
Armour: 8 Power Armor / 5(4-Head) for Enforcer Light Carapace

With the following talents,skills,equipment:

Advance Skills : Common Lore (War), Common Lore(Imperial Guard),Dodge,Intimidate,Scholastic Lore(Tactica Imperialis),Secret Tongue(Military),Secret Tongue(Rogue Trader),Speak Language(Low Gothic),Awareness, Medicae,Literacy,Forbidden Lore(Pirates)

Basic Skills:Swim,Silent Move,Search,Scrutiny,Logic,Inquiry,Gamble,Forbidden Lore(Xenos,Mutants),Evaluate,Disguise,Deceive, Contortionist,Concealment, Command,Climb,Charm,Carouse,Barter.

Talents :Resistance Poison,Peer Mutants,Peer Military,Hatred Pirates,Hatred Chaos,Unshakable faith,Armour of Contempt,Nerves of Steel,Sound Constitution,Combat Focus,Heavy Weapon Training(SP),Weapon Mastery Heavy,Hulking,Basic Weapon Training(Universal), Pistol Weapon Training (Universal), Melee Weapon Training (Universal),Thrown Weapon Training(Universal),Ambidexterous,Quick Draw

Free Acquisition : 1 Ignatus pattern Power Armor(+20 STR,+1 Movement,8AP,Hulking,good quality photo visors-Dark Sight,immune to photon flash grenades,micro bead,auspex) Family Patriarch Power Armor.

Equipement

• Starting: good:craftsmanship helgun, good crafstmanship primitive with mono upgrade long sabre,micro-bead,bolt shell keepsake,set clothing, medkit,manacles,ammo coffers.
  • Acquisitions :1 Set of carapace armor, 1 common quality power sword,1 common quality heavy stubber of Orthalck pattern,grenades,grenade launcher,1 common quality null blocker field. 

If any has any advice or problems with my character please share.

If for the 500 xp that were awarded for the last session I can spent them taking the elite advance Pilot(Starship) please tell me so I can redo what I buy.

Hi guys I have to cancel todays game I have family visiting and I need to  take care of that but we will resume games as normal next week at the normal time. I will still be on Vent when I can my internet connection is acting up and the repair team in coming Monday to fix it or at least attempt it. Please feel free to contact me at any time. contact me