Sign in to follow this  
Bauer4

hoax

If hoax is invisible with the combat pack,
And what that this uses only its weapon hand to hand.

How to attack her if no grenade and without successfully bull rush?

Let me see if I understand you first, you want to know how to attack Hoax, if you have no grenades, and you failed to Bull Rush her.

Well the short answer is you can't, you need to keep trying to Bull Rush untill you force her to be visiable.

Option two, is search crates and hope for either a grenade or smoke grenade, a smoke grenade is actually better as it reveals her instantly without any sort of die roll.

Hope this helps.

thank you mia and sorry for my bad english but i m french

1 hoax then is too powerful?

2 it is therefore more easy with Matriarchy?

3 it is possible with hermetica occulta + eye of horus?

I find if your having trouble Bull Rushing Hoax try using a character with an equal stamina value, and use a Command Point to increase it by one.

Hoax has a Stamina Value of 5 so she has a 50/50 chance of wining a stamina duel. So, if you use Karl for instance who also has a Stamina Value of 5 and raise it to 6 using a CP you will have a better chance of beating her.

Zor'ka with her Stamina Value of 7 should easily Bull Rush Hoax.

I'm not sure how the hermetica would help other then keeping Hoax away from you.

Ps. it's Miah, not Mia. : )

But if hoax spends also 1 pc for 6, without forgetting that the Defender to the benefit in the event! karl is the only one with a correct stamania for the reich and if he loose, he takes an trench knife mk1 attack!!!

(I find it very powerful union: hoax + oksana + astéros + voivoides)

in fact I want to know if I just imposed a mental test with hermetica occulta and then injured with eye of horus when hoax is invisible.

Bauer said:

But if hoax spends also 1 pc for 6, without forgetting that the Defender to the benefit in the event! karl is the only one with a correct stamania for the reich and if he loose, he takes an trench knife mk1 attack!!!

Haven't even realised this before, but you're right. Allways thought you only could increas a characteristic during your own activitaions not during the other players.

(I find it very powerful union: hoax + oksana + astéros + voivoides)

in fact I want to know if I just imposed a mental test with hermetica occulta and then injured with eye of horus when hoax is invisible.

that is true, she will become visible from that, but remember, it's only when hoax moves in a path controlled by hermetic occulta that she has to do the mental duel, if she stands still nothing will happen and Hermann dosen't force other charactes into duels by walking on to their path.