Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PearlJamaholic

Deck Carriers?

7 posts in this topic

i was wondering if anyone knew where i could get a case or something that holds around 10 decks. i looked for such things and the only thing i found were mtg things. something kinda like a suitcase or whatever is ideal.

I used old tape casette holder. You can findo those on eBay. Quite nice as made of hard plastic and very cheap as no one use casettes now :)

I use a plastic box I've customized to look like a CoC product. About seven decks fit in with the dice box and stories. With stone domains you must take one deck out.

A classy suitcase would be a nice touch, though.

I bought a baseball card storage box at Toys R Us for $10. It's clear plastic and holds plenty. I use it for my Arkham Horror cards, dice, and other stuff, including expansions. It doesn't have a handle though. Another thought may be finding one of the large Plano storage boxes. They sell them at Wal Mart and K Mart in the fishing sections.

I actually bought a Sin City lunch box a few years back that I like to take my decks with when I travel to play ccg events.

The Rook cases are really nice, but pricy, and are getting harder and harder to find. Ultra Pro also does a line of carry-cases in the $25-$30 range.