Sign in to follow this  

Yes to first question, and...

ZAR THE BARBARIAN said:

Also, where do you go to obtain the FAQ and custom material everyone makes for the community? Where do get free quests from Fantasy Flights to print out? These would be nice.

Here

gran_orco said:

Yes to first question, and...

ZAR THE BARBARIAN said:

Also, where do you go to obtain the FAQ and custom material everyone makes for the community? Where do get free quests from Fantasy Flights to print out? These would be nice.

Here

I went to the link you gave me, but how did you get to it normally? I've gone through every place that you can click and can't find it anywhere without using the link you gave me. It would be nice for future reference to know where to click to obtain this information. thanks again for your help.

If someone else can answer this question, thats ok too.

go to www.fantasyflightgames.com choose Catalog at the top of the page.  Go down to Board Games

Scroll down the page and choose Descent: Journeys in the Dark.  It should lead you here.

Choose the Support link and voila, you have successfully navigated the fantasy flight game site to your destination.