Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jer5

Deathwatch Play By Post

60 posts in this topic

I don't know how nerdbound works with uploads, but www.raphitari.com/deathwatch/DeathwatchCharSheetFillable.pdf is a fillable character sheet. If we are are doing a point build for stats, we could fill in what we can with stats and gear, then upload our sheets. Though if we would have keep uploading everytime we spent xp, that thread could get a chaotic. Just an idea, but anyone who is already playing a game there may have a better one.

The site has a built in dice roller. Or we could use Invis castle, up to Karmadef I guess. And we could just keep a sheet each in the character forum and add in all the updates/exp purchases, with a list underneath the sheet.

Also, got my sheet up there, but not too sure how to have the sheet displayed like other people have been, so I just put it up in an attachment for now.

Due to limited time I must announce that I will not take part in the Emperor's Finest game. :( I must accept that I at present don't have the time for two games and thus this one has to go, frankly enough. I will however try to check out how your adventures fare, and wish you all the best of luck! :)

Sorry to see you drop out mate, as for dice rollers, if the one on their forum works well enough we can use that for simplicitiys sake.

If anyone needs me for anything look me up at Nerdbound. I'm not going to be checking this thread any more right now. 

Gosh, seeing this thread only now sorpresa.gif Anyone out there still interested in GMing? I read the corebook through and through, but I'm more interested in playing a PC.

Greetings Battle-Brothers!!!

I'm Brother Falco of the Black Templars Chapter… And i'm currently looking for a team to play Deathwatch!!! My chainsword is hunger for the deaths of mutants, heretics and witches!!! Looking for a Crusade into the dangers to defeat the enemies of Mankind! For Sigismund and the God Emperor!!!

So… I'm up for GM'ing… and i have an idea for an adventure :)

if anyone is interested, write to felixlucena@gmail.com or add me to Skype felixlucena

Brother Bellerophon of the Blood Angels reporting for duty. I would be honoured to take part in the Kill-team of your choosing. Esteemed Watch Captain what are your orders? Regrettably there are no other Battle-Brothers that I can recommend for this mission…I come alone.