Sign in to follow this  
Spirit Juggler

A box to hold them all

OK this is becoming a bit of an issue for me. Shelf space on my games shelf has reached critical mass and the main offender for space taking is Arkham Horror. FFG what about the possibility of releasing a box designed to hold all the expansions together? I need it **** it. 

Ah the eternal quest for the Ark of Arkham. I think we need to get Monterey Jack on this right away to find it before the Nazis do.

Before the release of Lurker, I stored all the small box expansions inside the big box expansions.  I was planning to  build a wooden box for everything but my work schedule and his haven't had common days.

I remember the guy who made his own box that looked fantastic to hold them all. This was going back three or 4 years though and there have been several expansions including at least 2 big box expansions since. Something like that would be sweet. Even if it was a little bit more. 

I concluded after the release of Lurker that something like that would have to take up space in 4 dimensions to work prorperly.

spirit said:

OK this is becoming a bit of an issue for me. Shelf space on my games shelf has reached critical mass and the main offender for space taking is Arkham Horror. FFG what about the possibility of releasing a box designed to hold all the expansions together? I need it **** it. 

Psht!  Don't be so impractical.  A new box!  Ha!  That's way too hard to make.  I'd suggest just moving to a bigger house.

spirit said:

Heh. I've already done that one lol 

Oh, in that case it's time for drastic measures, murder your neighbors and store it in *their* extra space (they will have lots after you dump their bodies and stuff).  Uhhh, this is a private forum, right?  No one can read things on the internet?

Edit: someday someone is going to follow a piece of my dreadful advice, and on that day...  I will refuse to take responsibility for that person's decisions.  It'll probably be Dam ;'D

I have been thinking about using one of the Sabol ArmyTransport bags. The pluck foam would make it rather customizable, and by removing more of the pluck squares, you could expand the storage as needed. It is just a matter of getting an appropriate size bag and the correct depth trays. I need to make a few measurements to make sure the boards and large cards will fit in the side pockets.