Sign in to follow this  
THOTH13

Sector Maps

Hey Guys, I am working on my first Rogue Trader Campaign, and was wondering if anyone knows if there are any online resources for Sector Maps? I would really like to map out an entire Sector with game options for my players, and the main rule book that i have only has a little bit of actual information on the Koronus Expanse sector. Granted I am more than willing to develope the entire sector if I need to however; I would hate to do that and then find out there is actually a book or website that already has a good chunk of it done already.

Thanks in Advance to anyone willing to help!

The locations on the maps available in the core book are effectively the only planets known of by Rogue Traders.Many of these are not yet common knowledge, instead verging on the borders of 'here be dragons'. Large-scale sector-maps of the Imperium can be found online, but they're not particularly granulated. 

In addittion to the Infos given in the Core Rulebook there is "Edge of the Abyss", wich gives more Infos to some Planets/Systems/Phaenomena in the Expanse. As far as i know it leaves a lot of white space on the map, but you should probably read it before designing the whole Expanse.

Lure of Expanse is an adventure book with about half a dozen worlds listed in ita nice description of Footfall with details that are good for making plot hooks like details on the Xenosiumthe Narco Tribes that live there.