Sign in to follow this  
Colon Calculator

oksana?

hmm... Asteros seems stronger than a hero and trooper, I suppose that would depend on how many dice his equipment adds.

I don't think it's unusual that Oksana has no equipment packs, sounds like an interesting concept for a character- but hers sounds really boring. Sounds just like a mini-Zorka whos only purpose is to be deployed against matriarchy. That would be all well and good, IF she could fight for the Reich (judging by the amount of threads over Reich trying to beat matriarchy).

I don't really like the miniatures, either. I've gotten used to Oksana, but Asteros seems so.... out of place. I think he would've fit in perfectly if his armor was bits of blown-up tanks and he had two howitzers mounted on his back.

When Asteros was first announced by TOY 3 or 4 years ago, there was a lot of discussion about whether or not he fit into the game. I think that he is a bit too cartoony, but I'll have to wait and see if he is fun to play, or not.

docsavagepu8-2.png

Doc Savage said:

When Asteros was first announced by TOY 3 or 4 years ago, there was a lot of discussion about whether or not he fit into the game. I think that he is a bit too cartoony, but I'll have to wait and see if he is fun to play, or not.

docsavagepu8-2.png

Yeah, his spear is quite silly indeed. I think if they released afew more characters like him first, then he would fit right in. If there was a big demon for the reich, an incarnated god for the matriarchy that wasn't compressed into a vat and mounted on some armor, and some sort of native diety or bermuda triangle alien for the union: he would be right at home.

Even if that was the case, I still think he should be covered in tank wreckage with two howitzers mounted on his back...