Sign in to follow this  
michel3105

Wouldn't you like Card Sleeves like these?...

AGotSleevesStudy.jpg 

AGotSleevesStudy.jpg

With all the love and respect we all have for Komark, I think that abstract house themed sleeves would be better, more elegant and going to sell well.

What do you think? Has anybody at FFG ever thought about it?

I made those in fifteen minutes with photoshop, but I'm sure that some of you could do a better design.

Yeah...would be really neat to have such sleeves. If I played Lanni, I'd be more excited about the Jaime sleeves, as I think they're cool. If there were sleeves with prominent characters from other houses, I would buy those that fit the houses I enjoy playing.

As others have said, I'd prefer they take up the whole sleeve and the colors were correct.  That said, I'd buy every house, including Tully, Arryn, and Tyrell, and even Dayne and Bolton since we have playable sub-themes (Dondarrion/Brotherhood too).  

I agree with your observations, but I sticked to small shields because of the small size of the images I managed to geather from the Internet.

Given samples of the appropriate size, I could have lot of fun trying newer designs.

Anyway, that's what I managed to do with Baratheon sleeves, as you can see in some cases the symbol is the full size of the card, although the resolution doesn't make it looks good....

BaratheonSleevesStudy.jpg

I too would buy  a few sets of house sleeves but not if over priced. I would expect to pay more than just white or black backed sleeves but would not pay 30% more just to have houses on it. A 10 to 15% markup would not be too bad though.

That would really be nice!

I think many players are longing for specifically-themed sleeves (well... maybe except Lannister players ^_^), so major and minor Houses' symbols should be a nice addition to gaming supplies. Minor Houses could also help to avoid confusion about card-owners during mirror-matches.