Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Russian

Online Deathwatch anyone?

62 posts in this topic

Well I suppose Vincian could burn Fate and be thrown clear if necessary?

The Russian said:

That WAS pretty ballsy. But Raimer is the craziest... or at least one of them... Haha

Well, I recently modified my signature in the forum slightly. Go check it out. partido_risa.gif

Alex

Man, I'd love to be a part of this. I'm currently GMing a campaign with 5 of my friends, and I can't get enough of dat roleplay. If there is a spot available, is it impolite to call dibs? >_>

Regards

Jim

The Russian said:

Sorry to double post again, but I think I may have one more spot open as another player has been AWOL too.

Well, I'm new to these forums but I might be interested if that spot's still free as of now ;)

I seriously doubt it. Chances are the game is long dead. This thread is nearly three years old, by the way.

Edited by DJSunhammer

Actually the Russian is running a game right now and I do believe some players have gone missing.

http://whrp.freeforums.org/

Send him an email there. Myself and two others are in a training mission while the MAIN mission comes to an end, so that we can finally be introduced to the kill team. But the Holidays brought things to a stand-still. So, if some people dropped out of the main game, there might be a slot open.