Sign in to follow this  
Drop Bear

Union & Reich have out grown the Core Box!

That's correct Union & Reich together with the Generic tokens no longer  fit in to the Core Box with the Insert, I dread taking the insert out as for the Chaos it would cause, anyone got any thoughts on what to do as I mostly lug Tannhauser to away games (when I can get one, that isn't that often thease days.

I have got the same problem. I took ot the insert, since it just used so much space and seemed not to have any other real purpose. I put in: all game boards at the bottom; all tokens (seperated in small plastic pockets (zippers, do you know what I mean?), sorted in factions and charackters); two trooper packs, filled with the sheets. It all went in, but I still do not know what to do with the figures. That´s my main problem so far.

I suggest small plastic tackle boxes, you can find some that fit in the Tannhauser box, or like me you can just put them away so you don't tear them.

Also craft stores sell lots of different plastic boxes, you may want to start there.

Miah999 said:

I suggest small plastic tackle boxes, you can find some that fit in the Tannhauser box, or like me you can just put them away so you don't tear them.

Oooh! "Tackle boxes", that´s the word I was looking for. Not "pockets" like in my post. Sorry about that gran_risa.gif