Sign in to follow this  
TheGreenKnight0

Penny Arcade Investigators?

So since the site has changed I have noticed some content that was previously available is no longer there.  Any chance that all of this extra content will become available in the future (for example the Penny Arcade Characters for AH).

Thanks

Ya well, it's still pretty cool to have those around. I don't print them as well but I have them on my comp.

I usually don't print or use the extra (let say tokens or characters) stuff but I have a good time looking at them. I think it keeps the product up to date.

Centralising all the awesome new content that FFG has published for this line would be very useful - even under the old forums, it was difficult to find every new scenario (the leagues), new herald and the novelty investigators in one easy place.

I presume this is already in the works with the new forum system... which, by the way, is THE BEST new community site I've yet seen. Just amazing.

Well, I don't know if you've found them yet or not - but the Penny Arcade characters are available in the Support section of the website. Also included are the league scenarios, the rule books, and the heralds they've put out.