Sign in to follow this  
Guest SacredRoach

FFG and Dark Horse?

Guest SacredRoach

May be off topic, but I don't recall ever seeing anything but a FFG ad on FFG products...and Daedalus has a full color full page ad for Hellboy on the inside back cover of the rules.

Am I the last one to hear about a collaboration between Tannhauser and Hellboy? 

Don't get me wrong...I love what Doc Savage has done with the BPRD, but to have official products set in an alternate unuverse...

Any ideas?

To my opinion, if FFG thinks to create a new game like Tannhauser but with BPRD characters - it would be cool. But I'm against to introduce these charcters in Tannhauser - it should be a stand alone product, for Tannhauser has its unique storyline and universe.

Not to eager about Hellboy introduced to Tannhäuser myself. Hellboy fans should get their own game, but for the players who get no kick out the HB world it would not be to grand to introduce it in a game they love,  I suppose...

I like HB but I'd prefer to keep it seperate from the core Tann'verse as they share a common theme but certainly not a common history. Now a crossover comic with HB and friend being drawn for a time in the Tann' verse could be fun gui%C3%B1o.gif

Hellboy for Tannhäuser? Where'd they get that idea? While that link doesn't have a particular character featured as a Tannhäuser character, Hellboy is one of the threads key words and I was already thinking it.

I would make a seperate, but fully compatible Hellboy base game (like what Heroscape did with the Marvelscape set).

Hellboy (Epic Hero), Lobster Johnson, and 2 troopers

vs

Rasputin, ?, and 2 creature troopers

docsavagepu8-2.png 

Falco said:

Man I love the idea of Tannhauser comix :)

I would love as well to see Tannhauser comics. Im a noob to the Tannhauser world, so a comic book series would be awesome :D

I'm not sure FFG has the mean to pay for a TH comic however I'd be quite happy if they diversified the games maybe wityh a LCG or a Descent-like game (more miniatures, simpler gameplay  !!!).