Sign in to follow this  
Doc Savage

Indiana Jones is up

Hi Doc,

You and Miah made a very interesting Indiana Jones character !! aplauso.gif 

I will try it but with a customisation of Monterey Jack from Arkham Horror

AH04.jpg

(BTW, It's a pitty that you do not have time for Ikarus sad.gif    )

Really cool! Not so cool for my economy though, I´ve got to order new miniatures all the time! gui%C3%B1o.gif

Just kidding! Thanks Doc and Miah, You really add great stuff to the world of Tannhauser.

I'd be glad to work on an updated version. Sadly I haven't the original files from littlewars so I'm unable to update them myself. BTW doc I'd be happy to translate (and host) your production for the French community if you'd like.

I love the work you guys do. However, I wish that you'd stick to original intellectual properties, as opposed to Hell Boy etc. They exist in their own worlds, not in Tannhauser. I like the work you do within the Tannhauser-verse, and hope to see more in this direction.

I don't understand the fascination with including characters from other fictions. 

Why not make a Darth Vader for Tannhauser, or even Mickey Mouse? Makes about as much sense as Indiana Jones or Hellboy.... I don't want this to sound offensive, I really like the work you guys do.... 

Guess my opinion is just for more focus on the Tannhauser universe, and how it relates to the game world. I think the additions you've made to the continuity are pretty sweet. Would love more of this.

Mickey Mouse, that's a great idea! (sarcasam)

MICKEY_hero_card%20copy.jpg

Don't mess with me or I'll Photoshop your head on to Barbara Strisand's body.

But, all fun aside, to each his own. Me, Doc, and others find all this fun and in the end, that's the point.

The main problem is if I wnat to create a Tannhauser Universe only character; I have to get a figure and art that may not exsist. This is the issue with Ikarus Faith, who is a cool in universe character, but he exists only as tokens or paper standups. And for me and many others paper standups suck.

Any figures, or ideas you want to suggest are welcome.

Don't worry - the next faction I am working on is 'original', as were the Hermetics, as were Miah's cool Grimorians, Untotetruppen, and Phantom Division.

I like Doc Savage, Indy, and Bat Man. It also gives more Heroes for people to use. The Eastern Dynasties faction will be 'in world' as you said. But I like Hellboy and there is nothing more awesome than Hellboy and he fits Tannhaures to a T.

docsavagepu8-2.png