Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tiresias_BC

Players in Washington, DC?

7 posts in this topic

I posted in a meta I found for the Northern VA/DC/southern MD region, but I'm looking for something a bit more specific: people who are Metro-accessible within the DC area.

I'm feeling out if there are other players around before I invest in the whole nine yards of deck-building, because if I'm just playing the Core set with my friends, there's no real point.

I hope there's multiple someones out there and interested! 

for future players in the DC area: the DC meta is still rather alive and well, feel free to shoot me an email if you want in on the group: eabutzlaff / gmail

The DC meta is still here and growing. If you are interested in meeting to play, email me at ach[dot]dan[at]gmail to get info on our next meet. We're also hosting a introductory session for new interested players at Labyrinth Games in downtown DC right on the Eastern Market metro stop. For more info check out their website.

Just another boost to this thread. 

The DC meta is alive and still growing. At least 4 new players have joined our ranks in the past 6 months. We plan to host regionals in May/June, so it's a great time to get involved if you are in the NoVa/DC/Central MD region.

Email me at ach.dan / gmail.