Sign in to follow this  
Lordes

Chaplain

bmaynard said:

Rites of Battle should have the additional specialties rules for Chaplains.

I sure hope so, they'd make an interesting class.  I think they're a little complicated for most houserules and that's why I've not done anything with them yet myself.  To be a chaplain of a mixed group of chapters would be very demanding.  I just hope they give them more props than they did the apothecary (who has great roleplaying potential but little crunch to back up the fluff).

Well not to be too pessimistic, but I imagine them to be a cross between tac marines and assault marines, with access to souped up pure faith talents. Or possibly whatever new fun stuff is in Blood of Martyrs, which I have not had the pleasure of reading yet (is it even out?).

KommissarK said:

Well not to be too pessimistic, but I imagine them to be a cross between tac marines and assault marines, with access to souped up pure faith talents. Or possibly whatever new fun stuff is in Blood of Martyrs, which I have not had the pleasure of reading yet (is it even out?).

It's out, but I don't have it so I can't say:

http://store.fantasyflightgames.com/productdetails.cfm?SKU=DH12

More like all charisma and hate inspiring talents mixed with close combat assault. And i realy hope they leave faith out of chaplain reach (chaplins in greater part of chapters teach that emperor was human not god)

I have created Chaplain as replacement for one dead rank 6 char, with only two bonus talents only for chaplin.