Sign in to follow this  
Rat Catcher

PDF Updates

A few months ago I purchased the 3ed pdf. A little later rpgnow.com alerted me that they had been updated.

What exactly was updated? I ask because the current errata is very small. Is that the errata that's been updated (in which case there's no errata left to fix)? I guess I could go and take a look, but I was also hoping someone could shed more light on the situation.

Thanks all

My guess (and it's just a guess) is that they did some reformating of the PDF files themselves without changing any of the actual content.  I purchased the Tome of Adventure pdf around the time I got the core set and it was a bit wonky, mainly in that it would generate an error message when trying to load the back cover (luckily no content on the cover).  I downloaded it a second time not long ago and this issue was fixed.  In addition, the table of contents was now hot linked to the entries and there were a few other page refs in the text that had been turned into clicky links as well. 

Mind you, that's just a guess.  I only have one of the PDFs so I couldn't tell you if there are any differences in the others.