Sign in to follow this  
Jonny WS

Needing official statements.

As a consumer of a company's products, I feel it would be a wonderful thing for FFG to give a general statement about the games they are no longer, or currently have no future plans to do another print run of a game.  Marvel Heroes for example. 

Now, I can understand the company's point of view on this matter....if they state that a game will not be undergoing another print run, it may turn the consumer off and not bother with any other products in that said line.  World of Warcraft: The board game expansions as another example.    BUT...I myself would still like to have a copy of some of the games that have been discontinued if I could ever find a copy. 

There are several games that I play and own that I still enjoy, but an official answer would be really nice. 

I am sure there are many people who feel the same way I do about this. 

I agree with you. I've been looking for Fury of Dracula, Descent, Battlelore, cool games like that, but I have no idea if they're going to be reprinted. I would really like to hear at least something about what will happen to these boardgames.