Sign in to follow this  
Jkilla41

Librarians (probably spelled wrong) helmet or no?

I wanna play a librarian, but, do they actually wear their power armor's helmet? Can they? I assume they can it's a basic power armor but I never SEE them wearing it. It seems like a stupid question coming from a SM fan, but, I think it's a viable one...

Any help guys thx!

-J

I cannot imagine their helmet interferes with the psychic hood. I'd say helmet = go. the whole "marines going topless" thing is to help leaders stand out in the TT games, where it can be tricky to identify one 1" model from another.

OHP see that! Perfect, thank you sir! And the Psychic Hood is VISIABLY OVER the helmet!

Much appreciated guys!

-J

P.S. he's a Rune Priest, so Im thinking that his helmet will get some interesting asthetics later in the game! XD

Hehehe.

Game I am gonna be in I will be playing an Iron Priest, and we will be having a Rune Priest as well; and that's it for Space Wolves.  So, me being the one up on the fluff for the Wolves have noted that mine and the other Wolf are likely to be the only characters with "hexagrammatic wards" on our armor eventually...  Seeing as Runic Armor is warded Artificer armor, and it takes both Iron and Rune Priests working in conjunction to manufacture it.

Something else to remember, Rune Priests technically don't wield standard Force Weapons.  Their Rune Weapons pull double duty basically as a Force Weapon AND a Psychic Hood.

Anyway, that's slightly divergent from the topic, but seemed something to point out.  Carry on.

-=Brother Praetus=-

Brother Praetus said:

Hehehe.

Game I am gonna be in I will be playing an Iron Priest, and we will be having a Rune Priest as well; and that's it for Space Wolves.  So, me being the one up on the fluff for the Wolves have noted that mine and the other Wolf are likely to be the only characters with "hexagrammatic wards" on our armor eventually...  Seeing as Runic Armor is warded Artificer armor, and it takes both Iron and Rune Priests working in conjunction to manufacture it.

Something else to remember, Rune Priests technically don't wield standard Force Weapons.  Their Rune Weapons pull double duty basically as a Force Weapon AND a Psychic Hood.

Anyway, that's slightly divergent from the topic, but seemed something to point out.  Carry on.

-=Brother Praetus=-

I'm interested in the actual rules and crunch and all that made for this.

Brother Praetus said:

-=Brother Praetus=-

I'm interested as well.