Sign in to follow this  
Yog Sothothery

Deathwatch Collector's Edition(hear anything yet?)

i know some people around here hear things. i was wondering if anyone in the know has heard anything about it yet. i know ff will send an email when they do but i'm just starting to wonder if i'll ever see it this year. happy.gif

Back in August, we announced the upcoming availability of the Deathwatch Collector's Edition, a gorgeous limited-edition version of the season's most coveted new RPG. At this very moment, the shipment is on its way to the Fantasy Flight Games offices in Minnesota.

As an expectant owner of this stunning collectible, we're excited to inform you that we will begin shipping these magnificent tomes domestically in early December, with International shipping soon after that.
There is no need for further action on your part. Our goal is simply to be certain you are kept up-to-date with the latest news. We cannot wait for the moment you receive this relic in your own hands.

Best regards,
Fantasy Flight Games

Last email out from the 17th November, based on the RT books delivery time I'm not expecting it until the last week before xmas, if then.

I received this email a few moments ago:

Greetings from Fantasy Flight Games.

Your order numbered xxxxx has now been shipped.

Thanks for shopping at Fantasy Flight Games, and we hope to see you again soon.

Your invoice number for this order is nnnnnn.
...and i ordered the Deathwatch CE on August 26th; being shipped via Worldwide expedited to Italy, i'm almost sure it will be here in a few days, making the CE the best present i'll receive for Christmas 

Silent Wolf said:

I received this email a few moments ago:

Greetings from Fantasy Flight Games.

Your order numbered xxxxx has now been shipped.

Thanks for shopping at Fantasy Flight Games, and we hope to see you again soon.

Your invoice number for this order is nnnnnn.
...and i ordered the Deathwatch CE on August 26th; being shipped via Worldwide expedited to Italy, i'm almost sure it will be here in a few days, making the CE the best present i'll receive for Christmas 

This is pretty cool news. Sadly, I haven't gotten mine, but I ordered Aug 26 as well, about 30min after the order even went up, and with next day air inside the US, so I'm pretty hopeful I'll get an email by the end of the day then.

Pre-ordered mine the same day they went on sale. Haven't heard anything about shipping yet. sad.gif

Talked to a friend at my local gaming store this afternoon, he ordered his a few weeks after they went up for sale, he got his shipping notice today.

Received a shipping notice! So happy. Though with customs not working during the hollidays I expect it to arrive in 2011..... My copy will be sitting on someones desk, alone, in the cold.

at lest some people are starting to get shipping orders. :)

ordered my copy the same day it came out and i still have not heard from them yet. i wish i knew how they where getting shipped. i live in the state right below them so i suspect i might be last as it wont take every long to get it to me. though it is a little disheartening to hear that Edsel62's friend is getting his copy first and he ordered weeks after Edsel62. 

although seeing that i started this thread i more then likely am last now LOL gui%C3%B1o.gif gran_risa.gif

but people are getting them so it only a matter of time now happy.gif

Ya, December 15th and still nothing for me. I'm glad others are getting it though. I guess after waiting roughly three months now another few days to a month can't hurt?

For those getting it soon: enjoy

for those still waiting: well it should be soon? maybe?

Received confirmation today, and have the following information through UPS for my copy.

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 12/21/2010.
Tracking Results

• Tracking Number: [RESTRICTED - Access Denied]
  • Scheduled Delivery Date: 12/21/2010
  • Shipped To: [RESTRICTED - Access Denied]
  • Shipped/Billed On: 12/15/2010
  • Type: Package
  • Service: GROUND
  • Weight: 12.50 Lbs

I hope that will help alleviate some concerns for those who are still waiting to hear from FFG about their order.  If you are stateside, so long as your order goes out by Friday, you should be good for getting it before the holiday weekend.  Enjoy.

-=Brother Praetus=-

Well, I ordered mine yesterday....I am sure I won't hear anything until January. If for some reason I do hear something I will let you all know....because that would be the fastest turn around ever.....

Can't wait. I thought I was going to have to miss this one. Fate must be on my side here....

I got an email about an hour ago that I assume went to everyone whom ordered one.  It was making sure that everyone had included their customization options when they ordered and if not to reply to that email with the info.

This makes me think they are making a push to get them all in the mail/post before the holidays....Hope that is true....