Sign in to follow this  
gbierl

Any openings in an online game?

I tried ages ago to get a Dark Heresy game up and running online, but it fell through due to lack of commitment with other players. If you can find enough people who want to play online and are dedicated to it, I won't mind either joining in or running it myself.

Hi all,

I'd also be up for playing in a online game. no-one around here is interested in playing Deathwatch.

Serventa - If you are up for running a game that would be great! By my count you'd have 4 players right here!

Cheers

I am currently in a group that plays on Monday Nights- Start time is 8pm Est and runs to Midnight.

So far it has been a mix of Dark heresy and now Deathwatch as our Acolytes got in over their heads and need rescuing.

The Campaign is fantastic and we use Skype for voice chat and Maptools for game play - we may have room for another player or 2 

If 

Glad to see so much interest!  I live in Florida and while I have been a DM in the past, it has been many years since I have done so.  But I would be willing to give it a shot.  I thinkI need to look into maptools as a start.

Greg

Sorry for the late reply, I live in Australia and work shift work so I am all over the place, was thinking of doing an online message board game, where you post at least a couple times a week. Like I said I almost had a Dark Heresy game up and running but it fell through at the last minute. If your inertested just say so and message me privatly and I will go about setting it up. Want at least 4 players, 6 would be better and no more then 8.

Serventa said:

Sorry for the late reply, I live in Australia and work shift work so I am all over the place, was thinking of doing an online message board game, where you post at least a couple times a week. Like I said I almost had a Dark Heresy game up and running but it fell through at the last minute. If your inertested just say so and message me privatly and I will go about setting it up. Want at least 4 players, 6 would be better and no more then 8.

I would but I can't find the PM button, damned auspex must be broken.

As prayer cleanses the soul, so pain purifies the body

HAVE FAITH IN THE EMPEROR!

If all else fails just add me as a friend and you should be able to message me that way. I don't like posting my email online for everybody to see, so that may be your best bet.

Wondering if there are players still interested in playing an online game of Deathwatch?  I would be willing to run an online game if we could get enough players and a good day to play once a week.  I live in the Arizona so PST or MST is what I would be running off since my state doesn't change for daylight savings.

This is the reason I signed in today.

I'm looking to get into an online Deathwatch RPG. I'm currently GMing a campaign for my group. We're all new to it, so I'm learning all of the rules at once. This would be great because it would help me become more fluent with the rules and presenting the setting.

I'm free right now till next week when classes start. Monday, Wedenesday, and Friday I have class from 9am till 7pm. Every other day I'm free.

I don't have Skype, but I'm willing to download it. (Hell I need to anyway because my friends keep telling me to get on.)

I'm gonna be a Black Templar Assault Marine.

PM me please! gui%C3%B1o.gif

Guys I am currently setting up a game and have 13 players that I intend to split into two Kill Teams, that will be doing joint operations. I have spots for possibly 3 more players if you want to join. Just add me as a friend and I will send you the link.