Sign in to follow this  
Tibs

Daoloth and other promotional items

Well if I wasn't so dense at time I would have gotten it. After all in the RPG Daoloth has one of the highest sanity loss values as he constantly drains it away. 

luckycharms94 said:

These look amazing, esp. Daoloth. I want to print them, but i want the material to be as close to regular GOO cards as possible, not some flimsy printer paper. Any suggestions?

I recently printed a ton of custom material on white cardboard. Results were pretty good, especially for custom investigators

Last year, five buddies and I rented a cabin for a long gaming weekend.  We played a marathon 14-hour Axis and Allies game, a D&D adventure run by one guy, while the rest of us played our favorite characters of all time...and of course, Arkham!  What they didn';t know is that I had prepared cards for everyone ~ with their own personal story on the back and a special ability tied to them ~ due to a specific hobby or chosen profession.  We had a blast!  I definitely recommend buying the gloss 5" x 7" photo paper, printing the two pages individually, and then gluing them together ~ works really well!

Hey everyone. I updated the first post to have all three promotional AOs, and I've added the "promo" icon to the bottom corners.

Additionally, I used the cleaned-up Daoloth picture for both the AO sheet and Sinister Plot cards, and I added a name to the all-green plot card (since I forgot to last time).

Tibs said:

Well these are at 150 dpi. If you don't mind waiting a bit longer, I submitted a file to BGG that has all these images at 300dpi instead.

Would you mind then posting here the link? It would be easier for those who do not read often the forum over BGG

Julia said:

I recently printed a ton of custom material on white cardboard. Results were pretty good, especially for custom investigators

Wish I knew how to even begin printing this out. I tried with my work printer but card stock doesn't look as good. It seems I need to get glossy double-sided card-stock.

There's also the difficulty of aligning the front and back.

I guess it's for the print shop for these?

Thanks for the premiere, Julia and Tibs ^^!
Is the phrase ''If the results of an invesigator's skill check includes two or more 1s…'' part of his attack? Or part of his slumber, so it affects whole game?

Tibs said:

Thanks to a secret contact (i.e. Julia), I was able to construct the revised AO sheet for Yig. Check the first post!

I was just very happy that a friend posted it in the Akrham Nights 2012 forum :-) Kudos to Tibs who recreated the eon after finding the proper picture :-)

At the moment I'm playing my first "new Yig" game, and it's *lot* of fun

GreenFlame said:

Thanks for the premiere, Julia and Tibs ^^!
Is the phrase ''If the results of an invesigator's skill check includes two or more 1s…'' part of his attack? Or part of his slumber, so it affects whole game?

It affects investigators fighting Yig during the Final Battle

I'm the aforementioned guy who posted it in the Arkham Nights forum. I've had time this morning (before running back to the event) to scan it. I'm afraid my scanner sucks thus Tib's rendering is much better but here it is.

Yig - Arkham Nights 2012