Sign in to follow this  
Bashwilly

Descent fans, where are you? [Post-it?]

I didn't get added.

You can put SoylentGreen in:

Detroit Lakes, MN

and

Fargo, ND

if you can have 2 locations - I play with a group in Fargo - but if there were others interested near Detroit Lakes, MN would LOVE a game group there.

Thanks!

SoylentGreen said:

I didn't get added.

You can put SoylentGreen in:

Detroit Lakes, MN

and

Fargo, ND

if you can have 2 locations - I play with a group in Fargo - but if there were others interested near Detroit Lakes, MN would LOVE a game group there.

Thanks!

Actually, you did get added, but just as me on the 2nd page. I was trying to find myself on the map and then in the list. After scrolling all the way down i saw that there was a 2nd page.

Is there some way to get everyone on one page, and there for on the same map? i feel a bit left out preocupado.gif

Bashwilly : 

The hell, man ?! You almost droped me into Belgium ! No way, come on ! I'm in Paris, it's in France ! I am no peeing fat-baby !

@Hem: I've probably make a bad move after put you on paris and the marker slip in belgium... Now you are in paris!

@Shmoozer: It's the first time I see this, the community is too big gran_risa.gif The problem is that I don't think I can do anything about this... Is someone know a way to have everybody on the same map?

You can throw me up in Boulder, Colorado when you feel like it, not that a geographic location can contain my playing! I've got my RtL campaign running over video chat w/ my bro in Boston. Works surprisingly well. Would probably be harder if we tried to get more people in other places involved I'm sure.

I am from Singapore, Singapore

I have all the expansions, including the Lieut. Minatures......also getting the Compendium once they are out.

In Albuquerque, NM....

I need to find someone to play with!  Hit me up....otherwise a great game is just going to sit in my closet and gather dust. I cant believe I cant find anyone in NM to play with!