Sign in to follow this  
The Old Man

How to anchor those pesky skill sliders

My plan is to wait until FFG prints sliders that slide along actual tracks.  But since they have no plans to do this, it isn't necessarily the best plan.  

Personally, I find a position for my character card that is unlikely to be brushed.  It honestly hasn't been a big problem for our group.

If you're the type who puts his elbows up when waiting for other people to play, keep your character card centered between them and all your other cards to one side (preferably your dominant hand.)  If that tactic doesn't work so well, keep it off to one side.

Table space can get consumed really fast with Arkham Horror, so perhaps look into card racks or a tackle box for all your tokens - anything that will organize the clutter and provide more room for players to keep their character sheet and personal gear where they want it near their seat.

The Old Man said:

I have no trouble handling the game components, but the sliders sure are easy to get messed up by brushing against them.  Any tricks you guys use to keep them in place?

Well, you could just staple them to the character sheets ;'D