Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Telosse

Some Artworks, can be related to 40k

12 posts in this topic

Greetings,

here are some pictures I've made that (mayhaps) related to 40k. I'm still practicing my drawing skills (I'm not an art student), and am in progress of drawing a Rogue Trader character right now.

--Eldar Howling Banshee--

Eldar_Howling_Banshee_by_Telosse.jpg

-- Some Pilot --

Star_Wars_Pilot___BW_by_Telosse.jpg

Egyptoid likes this

No replies yet? I think these are really good, beautiful, clean linework and some cool character design on that pilot (inspired by Neon Genesis Evangelion, perhaps?).

How are you teaching yourself to draw so well, I'd like skills like these too? :)

@Draz: Thank you, I practice drawing by myself, usually 'copying' some kind of artwork at first. Yup, the inspirations came from Evangelion plugsuits..

An image from one of my players:

750a5bb3dc34bd77b31339137acd40e4-d3a4mbd

@Badlapje: Thanks, I'm flattered :D

Anyways, just for some clarifications, the black and white was drawn by myself, using Drawing Pen 01and 02 on normal paper, scanned and cleaned using image editor.

The missionary was drawn by my player, using Drawing Pen 01 (only) on normal paper, added some effects from stock images (the seal and the old paper), added the ecclesiarchy symbol to the seal (and do some simple image manipulation to blend it), and added the aquila.

Will post more pictures in the (maybe far) future. 

Lovely detail, less manga :) WH40k is grim and dark, smiling manga girls (no matter how great drawn) just dont fit in very well (in my opinion) 

Give a scarred, angry Sister of battle blowing the face of a orc (or some guy) a shot ^^  

I dare you :D 

Dang, you've got some talented people in your group.  Obvious anime influence...  now you've got me thinking what a 40K manga would look like.  Thanks!  cool.gif

Cheers,

- V.