Sign in to follow this  
larryhoteep

Equipement

I found the box books had little content regarding equipement. I think more will come in expension books. Does anyone know a good website with great list of adventure equipement for this fantasy RPG?

Thanks

shinma said:

what sort of equipment are you looking for exactly?

Pretty much everything that characters could be interested in having for adventuring. 

And I was also wondering about donkey. Since encumbrance raises fast, how much could animal carry and how much would you pay for them? Will the information come in future books? 

The core set abstracts a lot of what you need into one somewhat-simple-to-use chart (I say somewhat because it took us a bit to figure it out, but we're comfy with it now).  Most of what you need to adventure should be in there.  I figured if you had specific questions or a list of possible items the friendly forum folks could box you out a price/encumbrance set.

That being said - an average donkey/mule can carry ~200lbs of stuff.  So reasonable saddlebags full can probably be carried by your local burro.  PCs can also put roughly 10 encumbrance worth of items into a pack which they can drop.  Overall the image of the heavily armed (six weapons) fighter is somewhat unrealistic for long travel even if albeit common in fantasy literature.  The issue with the mule is making sure to have feed/protect it from hungry hungry beasts (or beastmen).

Mounts should be coming in 'Omens of War' so that is one thing that isn't currently covered (but often requested).  If I had to guess a donkey should be maybe 50-75s?

Friend of the Dork said:

Anyone else noticed that a tankard of ale costs more than a whole days wages for a servant?

It gets worse.  Anyone notice that the cost for a day's work from a unskilled worker is less than their daily wage? 

I use my very old (from 1st edition) list of equipement with prices. It has his ages but it still works good.

And I agre that a list of equipement in a future expansion would be great. Maybe we will get it in a Slaanesh supplement and more unique weapons could be in Omens Of War. gui%C3%B1o.gif

ffgfan said:

And I agre that a list of equipement in a future expansion would be great. Maybe we will get it in a Slaanesh supplement and more unique weapons could be in Omens Of War. gui%C3%B1o.gif

Gonna scream if they introduce eastern style weapons... or just not use them gui%C3%B1o.gif