Sign in to follow this  
Toqtamish

AT-43 IP

I concur.

FFG save these great lines.

(Cadwallon: City of Thieves is a step in a good direction for this IPs. I just wouldn't want a AT-43 board game, I'd want my miniature war game intact.)

Do you not think At-43 would be a conflict of interest with Dust Tactics now on the scene??

I'd hate to see Dust Tactics neglected because of another game on very similer lines, although I do agree AT-43 has stunning miniatures I just wonder if there is space for two titles like this.

Just be a shame to see two ok games instead of one great one.

I would imagine they would NOT pickup AT-43 or Confrontation. They've had ridiculously low prices during their sales the past few years and still haven't emptied their inventory. I can't imagine them trying to sell a $50 or more base set for Confrontation when the Age of Ragnarok starter is on sale for $9.00 for the second Thanksgiving in a row and hasn't sold out. They've even got lots of AT-43 figs at near free prices that not a lot of people have purchased.

Hi new here,

I feel that there is space and use for at-43 to be combined with dust tactics game, plus the use of their miniature's all ready available. I think with a small reworking of rules and marketing they could be onto a winner without to much effort.

I know there is a lot of people who are not to happy with the format and the quality of the miniatures produced however there is still a large fan base for it as well, now dust tactics which is doing rather well I feel this is the company to take this on and re create a wining concept from a poorly produced one.