Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
player1340173

Do the CCG cards really work with the LCG?

7 posts in this topic

 I seem to remember reading somewhere that the CCG cards work along with the new LCG format. Is this true? Does anyone use the old CCG cards with the LCG? Are there rules differences between the CCG and LCG? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The rules are basically identical and the old cards still work, though some will say they are more powerful they arn't really. My club plays the old cards alongside the new and we've never had a problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Same here - my group uses old and new.  THere are some pretty nasty old ones (we've banned Fetch Sticks even in the friendly environment), but no obvious advantage to the CCG players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the only rule difference is that in the CCG days four copies of every card were allowed.

Apart from that the only difference is the power level. E.g. the CCG had a lot more cards that allowed you to put high-cost cards into play early in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TheProfessor said:

 Same here - my group uses old and new.  THere are some pretty nasty old ones (we've banned Fetch Sticks even in the friendly environment), but no obvious advantage to the CCG players.

Even with Fetch Sticks, there are plenty ways around them or even to destroy them so we've not found them an issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The_Big_Show said:

The rules are basically identical and the old cards still work, though some will say they are more powerful they arn't really. My club plays the old cards alongside the new and we've never had a problem.

 

You mean 'aside from Marko always winning, we've never had a problem' lengua.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cuacuani said:

The_Big_Show said:

 

The rules are basically identical and the old cards still work, though some will say they are more powerful they arn't really. My club plays the old cards alongside the new and we've never had a problem.

 

 

 

You mean 'aside from Marko always winning, we've never had a problem' lengua.gif

To be fair that only usually happens when he plays Nodens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0