Sign in to follow this  
Erdrick

A Fistful of Misanthropes... and Dice! (An Actual-play podcast)

Hey everybody. I noticed around the boards that there's been some interest in people posting journals or playlogs of their game sessions, and some have expressed interested in getting some actual-play recordings up for people to listen to an actual WFRP 3rd ed game in play. Well, my group has been kicking around the idea of a podcast since about when the new edition came out, and to that end, we've recorded a handful of episodes thus far chronicling their various misadventures.

Our intent is to have a collection of various play-throughs of all the systems we play, not just WFRP; it just happens that WFRP is what we've been playing the most of recently! Down the road we should end up having some actual-plays of D&D 4E, Call of Cthulhu, Shadowrun, maybe even other, more obscure systems. We also plan to have a general discussion podcast where we basically alternate between waxing poetic about "geek culture" or just rage at it, but that's still in the works.

Anyway, don't let me drone on like some sort of shameless plug (too late, derp)... You can find our eps posted up on our blog at totalmisanthropy.blogspot.com/. We're also working on getting the RSS feed (located here) up on iTunes as well.

For the record, we're all fairly new at this, so feel free to hit us up with any feedback or criticism either by posting comments up at the site, or just e-mailing us directly at totalmisanthropy@gmail.com.

Thanks for your time, and good gaming to all!

Huh, that was strange. Somehow all the urls got spaces added on the end... I've fixed them now and they worked when I tested them. If you have any more problems, let me know.

The Strolling Bones said:

Really funny though.  I love the Kislevite in episode 1, great accent although it goes a little tex-mex at times.

Probably not-at-all a coincidence, given that he's a born-and-bred Puerto Rican. ;)

Sadly, his availability varies widely, which is why he's sort of randomly in and out, but hopefully he'll be around for more eps as time goes on!