Sign in to follow this  
NullCoda2

Armour Additions Symbols?

Let me begin by saying that I haven't done anything Warhammer 40k related in a little over a decade. That being said, two of the three armor addition symbols on the character sheet are lost on me. Obviously the top one is the jump pack as it is also pictured in the book. But the two following symbols are a mystery. Can someone a bit more knowledgeable shed some light on this mystery?

They're there to note whether your character is carrying a combat shield, storm shield, or jump pack in addition to his standard armour. I'd like to see backpack ammo supply and back banner icons added to the icons as well.

ak-73 said:

Servo-Arm. happy.gif

Alex

Play nice ak

They are combat shield and storm shield as mentioned.  I also agree there should be icons representing other items as well, although smaller that a player could just circle to denote they have it.

I can't give you a page number, but if you look at the art on the Black Templars section, there is a marine leaping towards you wielding a power weapon and a combat shield. This should look similar to the one depicted on the character sheet.