Sign in to follow this  
Deadline247

Anyone have a pregenerated Navigator character they'd like to share?

I need a pregenerated Navigator (Rank 1 or 2) for my RT game tomorrow night, but I don't have time to roll one up between now and then. Would any of you with Navigators be willing to share your character's stats, powers, and whatnot?

Thanks in advance!

Deadline247 said:

I need a pregenerated Navigator (Rank 1 or 2) for my RT game tomorrow night, but I don't have time to roll one up between now and then. Would any of you with Navigators be willing to share your character's stats, powers, and whatnot?

Thanks in advance!

The NPC Navigator I'm using in my campaign:

Navigator Primaris Kiarem Thosh Xan’Tai
Largely uncaring of the matters of ship-board politics, Thosh rarely leaves the Navigators’ quarters or has much in the way of contact with the rest of the crew, save for the Rogue Trader and his associates. He is extremely tall and almost alabaster-white, with dark veins lining what of his flesh is visible.

WS BS S T Ag Int Per WP Fel
32 34 34 (3) 37 (3) 43 (4) 42 (4)` 44 (4) 39 (3) 41 (4)

Movement: 4/8/12/24; Wounds: 11; Fate: 1; Insanity: 11

Skills: Awareness (Per), Common Lore (Navis Nobilite) (Int), Forbidden Lore (Navigators) (Int), Forbidden Lore (Warp) (Int), Literacy (Int), Logic (Int), Navigation (Stellar) (Int) +10, Navigation (Warp) (Int), Psyniscience (Per), Scholastic Lore (Astromancy) (Int), Speak Language (High Gothic) (Int), Speak Language (Low Gothic) (Int), Trade (Astrographer) (Int)

Talents: Navigator, Pistol Weapon Training (Universal), Talented (Navigation [Warp]), Talented (Psyniscience)

Traits: Charmed, Ill-omened, Shipwise, Void-Accustomed, Warp Eye, A Taste for the Warp, Scorn of Dirt Dwellers, Mutation (Pale and Hairless Flesh)

Navigator Powers: Lidless Stare (Novice), Tracks in the Stars (Novice)

Weapons: Good Craftsmanship Hand Cannon (35m; S/–/–; 1d10+4 I; Pen 2; Clip 5; Rld 2 Full; Reliable), Best Craftsmanship Metal Staff (–10 to hit; 1d10+3 I; Balanced, Primitive)

Armour: Best Craftsmanship Xeno-Mesh Armour (Arms 4, Body 4, Legs 4)

Equipment: Emperor’s tarot deck, silk headscarf, Nobilite robes, charm (obsidian and copper Aquila), micro-bead, 13 mute attendants