Sign in to follow this  
Digi_Dude_78

The Final Alliance (Team Thread)

Ahhh some video game talk.... this is totally my area of expertise...

I'm currently re-playing Chrono Cross... while going through Persona 3 FES... almost at the end of that one and about to fight the final boss... but then there's the other game right after that... The Answer.

I'm in the middle of playing more games than I should. I finally finished my 2nd run through of KH2 a few months ago. I'm finallly close to finishing KH by myself for the first time (about the 3rd run through). As soon as I get Re:CoM back from my friend, I'll be continuing with that. I'm also in the middle of Persona 3: FES, Persona 4, FFIX, FFVIII, and one of the Naruto games for the XBOX360 (I can't actually remember which one it is, there's so many @.@).

Two questions for you Sora, are you going to play/have played FFX2? And is it necessary? Oh, and is FFX a good one of the FF collection to play? Ok, I guess I actually had three questions. XD

Hmmm... the best FF game in your opinion eh?

Well then... good to know... I also play video games for the music quality... man the amount of Video Game Music that I have on my MP3 Player right now... I have Sonic, Chrono Trigger, lots of Legend of Zelda and Megaman music... and a few from some other games...

Heh...
Video Games Music Rocks....

Sorry I'm really trying to be more active. Everyone sound like they're having fun though anyways. :) I spent all last week playing 358/2 Days, realy good game in the end.

sora09 said:

Trothael said:

sora09 said:

*Muerytters sometdghing abortuut interdyfnet fallacruies antrud wanderturs ofruf*

your qutoeting what

...?