Sign in to follow this  
Digi_Dude_78

The Final Alliance (Team Thread)

Welcome back demon... he's actually already a member here sora...

Sorry I haven't been on in a while... been a bit busy on my end... I like this idea you guys have got going... but I don't have yahoo messenger so I'm gonna sit this one out... Plus the fact that whenever I come on I usually miss you guys...

So ya just checking up on us..

Digi_Dude_78 said:

Sorry I haven't been on in a while... been a bit busy on my end... I like this idea you guys have got going... but I don't have yahoo messenger so I'm gonna sit this one out... Plus the fact that whenever I come on I usually miss you guys...

oh well sorry  }:

sora09 said:

Digi_Dude_78 said:

oh well sorry  }:

i gussess ill wait for stungrs to reply back.

Wow, I come back after about a week or more of not checking the boards, and we get a page. We really need more active members.

And Digi, I know I could tell you this in person (since we live in the same house, and all that) but I'm gonna tell you here anyways, because it's to much of a bother to try to remember until you're awake again.  You can use my account on Yahoo messenger. It's that simple.

Ah I feel bad that I haven't been on in such a long time, but I got really busy moving and getting started in college... :(

So what'd I miss and how's Break of Dawn treating everyone? :)

Well, we've gotten some new members, and I've finally found the time to become more active. Although, it's not by much, considering that highschool just started back up. I don't know much about Break of Dawn, but I'm sure Digi will make a reply about that.

As for Break of Dawn... I don't really know what to expect from it...

I think that aggro will be able to make a come-back now.... along with the new "Sora Aggro" types... I have also come to realize that every booster pack in this set will contain a SR, because that is what has been happening to me since I started buying the packs...

My deck is almost done.... I just wish I could play some people...

cool if I join? I'm completely new to this site, and even the card game. But I'm not new to the kingdom Hearts series. I would also like to learn more about the card game because I just bearly got my first pack of the game. Thanks if I can join.

Welcome to the club...

I only ask that you follow our one main rule... And that is to be Active as often as you can... it's so that you can meet and get to know the other members of the forums and to know more about the game...

By the way.... What was your first pack that you got?

Welcome to the team! My bro Digi and I are 2 of the leaders on this team, although I don't think the other 2 are all that active. As my bro already said, please try to be as active as possible. We are trying to get more livelyness to the boards again... as much as possible, I guess. But above all, have fun! Otherwise, what's the point of a site for GAMES. That's what I think, anyways.

*crickets chirping* *mice start squeaking*

Ummm ya guys it's been 3 days since the last post.... and that was by my sister... I'm really starting to worry about the state of this team... We used to be an active group and now we don't talk anymore....

Basically we need more activity....