Sign in to follow this  
Digi_Dude_78

The Final Alliance (Team Thread)

I'd really hate to see the team disbanded...especially since most of us are members from back at the old FFG forums. But your the founder digi so its entirely up to you.

sungtrs said:

I'm interested in joining :D

Hey. new members are always welcome... even if we aren't as active as we used to be.

Just gotta follow 2 simple rules.

1) Be Active - Try to get to know everyone on the team if you can.
2) HAVE FUN!!!

I will add you to the list and enjoy your stay with us.

Also, sorry demon, but, I have some major issues that won't be letting me go anywhere for a while. I wish you the best of luck in hosting your events as I used to do the same while my local store was still alive.

Not too much Hero...

We have gotten a new member, in the midst of the dying team, and Roxas has gone on to start his own team... but other than that we've become one of the threads that isn't as active as we used to be.

yes it seems that things have been heading downhill lately i wish i could help but i got things on my end and to be honest i dont even remeber the last time i played this game i got to say things are not looking up for this tcg its probly gonna die but maybe thats just me

blasphemous hero said:

yes it seems that things have been heading downhill lately i wish i could help but i got things on my end and to be honest i dont even remeber the last time i played this game i got to say things are not looking up for this tcg its probly gonna die but maybe thats just me

No, you are correct, Kingdom Hearts is going to die here just as it did in Japan. FFG has done a horrible job.

You've already joined here sungtrs... look up at the top of the posts... it should say your name in the member list...

Just remember the 2 rules for being on the team...

1) Be Active.... Best way to get to know team mates and everyone else on the forums...
2) Have Fun!!! It's a game right... gotta have fun...

By the way... sungtrs... have the cards I sent you come in yet???

Digi_Dude_78 said:

You've already joined here sungtrs... look up at the top of the posts... it should say your name in the member list...

Just remember the 2 rules for being on the team...

1) Be Active.... Best way to get to know team mates and everyone else on the forums...
2) Have Fun!!! It's a game right... gotta have fun...

By the way... sungtrs... have the cards I sent you come in yet???

Oh lol sorry I looked but I guess I did not look closely lol I've been really busy reading history and government books so I guess that messed my eyes up lol.

No not yet, but I'll inform you when they do though. I think they should come this weekend lol

Yeah thank you, I will be sure to give you +1 in the trade thread once it's done and  I might need some cards for my WR deck, and I will post up my trades once I get the set4 box, which is who knows when since they havent shipped it yet lol. I'll talk to you in your trade thread later on once I got the cards I can trade with XD

Yeah, I'm going to ask my friends to join The Final Alliance team too, but I don't think they are really active or talkative in forum...they just log in to either trade, ask questions on what they are having trouble at on the forum, or just look for tips lol

So who all here has gotten thier hands on Set 4 now?

I want to bring this thread back to life up and running again... so let's discuss the 4th Set....

I don't have much so far... but I am planning on building a Sora aggro when I have collected enough of it...  As I just got a Valor Starter... an I'm figuring out some ways to build it...

Also I've picked up 3 boosters since the release and all of them have had Super Rares in them... so.... this leads me to my question:
Do all the boosters in this set have a SR in them???

Digi_Dude_78 said:

So who all here has gotten thier hands on Set 4 now?

I want to bring this thread back to life up and running again... so let's discuss the 4th Set....

I don't have much so far... but I am planning on building a Sora aggro when I have collected enough of it...  As I just got a Valor Starter... an I'm figuring out some ways to build it...

Also I've picked up 3 boosters since the release and all of them have had Super Rares in them... so.... this leads me to my question:
Do all the boosters in this set have a SR in them???

Pretty much. an entire box will get you close to, if not all, the cards in the set. it's just getting multiples that's the trick.

Yeah, I got all SRs from it but not that new promo sora that has 2 magic but yeah I believe that each boosters will contain a SR. XD.....

Gah! It's so frustrating to study for 2 tests, doing a 4 page essay(which isn't a problem, as long as I got the time to do it), trying to find time to hang out with friends, and reading a 300 page book all at once....I don't want all this info cramped up into my head to the point where I will be only talking about history! rofls