Sign in to follow this  
Digi_Dude_78

The Final Alliance (Team Thread)

Well SecretRare allow me to explain...

Drum Dud... was originally the moogle from Team Final Fantasy... one of the two original teams that we used to be...

So he got obsessed about being the Moogle of the Team... so now he does Moogle dances... and he throws hammers with Namflow... as part of his "Hammer Brothers" act...

Let the Hammer Wars begin.... and hopefully Namflow will return soon to join in on it all....

*As a Side Note to all*
We cannot contact Namflow through his actual website I have recently been on the site and there are no forums and such... If anyone has any other ways of getting a hold of him... please let me know, as we are still down a leader and I am a bit concerned...

43710r9drum84k8dud35 said:

just wait for digi to ok you then we have 3 rules

First off I want to ask what the 3rd rule is....

roxas keyblade master said:

hey i've been on the site for a while but never joined any teams. i was wondering if i can join your team? all you need to do is tell me what i need to do and how to do it and i will get it done as fast as possible.

Second off, I'd like to welcome roxas keyblade master to the team, wow that's 2 new members in about 2 weeks... one per week...

But what I'm surprised about is how active we've beccome since I got back from my trip...

As for what you have to do we only have 2 or 3 rules:
1) You gotta be active... Best way to get to know everyone, both on the team and on the forums.
2) Have Fun!!! - It's a card game right.... It's what we are about...

The 3rd rule... you might want to ask Drum Dud about that...

That's good as well...

Remember that one too I guess it's one we could add to our team's rules now...

At least we have a replacement "Roxas", at least until the other one decides if he's going to stay or not...