Sign in to follow this  
Digi_Dude_78

The Final Alliance (Team Thread)

Leader checking up on everyone...

I won't be on much for this weekend as I am currently out of town and in Seattle... Good to see that the teams starting to get back together again...

Heh... I'm also hosting some KH Events down here at the convention I'm at...

Anyone ever heard of Norwescon? I heard that FFG was supposed to make an appearance here last year... Possibly this year too... I'll get more info later on...

Until then... Talk with you guys later...

SecretRare said:

Thanks Digi gran_risa.gif. I'm afraid I have don't really know much about BoD. I do however, have some pictures of the cards that will be featuring in BoD. SPOILERS: HERE THEY ARE:

005sorab.jpg056auron.jpg018kairi.jpg

I KNOW I RECOGNIZED THE NAME! YEARS AGO, BEFORE I KNEW THAT KINGDOM HEARTS WAS BEING RELEASED IN THE US, I BOUGHT A JAPANESE STARTER DECK! I HAVE THE JAPANESE CARDS! THAT'S SWEET! i lost them though.....

43710r9drum84k8dud35 said:

dude digi remember to get gifts for are next team tourney

... ??? ... ???

Ummm.... next team tournament??? Are you talking about back at home or are you wanting me to do one with the Alliance members???

Besides... I'm not sure if I'll be able to get anything support wise for prizes.... I got all my stuff on my own...
Anyways... Day 2 of the Convention and I've got 3 people signed up for the big event tommorow... can't wait...

To SecretRare... thank you for the awesome previews of BoD... I want Auron badly now.....

yes we members of FA need a another tourney

I'll organize it!

Prize:
1st Place: Holo Kairi Level 0 Promo
2nd Place: Holo Sora Level 2 Flag Promo
3rd Place: Non-Holo Sora Level 2 Flag Promo

Would this work?

It sounds like a good idea Demon...

I would love to enter in on this one, but I am way to busy at the moment and I don't have my deck with me on this trip... I don't want to introduce the new players into the newer cards yet... If they know about them... then well I'm a bit screwed... so I'm talking this by chance for right now... but oh well...

Even after I get back home from my trip I don't think I'll have any time for online gaming.
Well gotta go... my event starts in a while and I still gotta get ready.

Your welcome Digi, I do have a few more (I think) if anyone wants me to post them. I want that FF Auron too.

I recently got some packs (18 of 'em) I didn't pull many Supers but here they are:

Bambi LV.3

Captin Hook Lv.8

Dumbo Lv.4

Behemoth Lv.5

Ariel Lv.3

I can't remember the rare's I pulled, but I do know off the top of my head that one was a Yuffie^^.

roxas im on room 1 almost everyday between 1 -3

I havent been on a lot recently do to school, right now I'm cleaning the bathroom >< . I'll try and get on and play you soon.

Hey Roxas!!! Good to see you again!!!

Does this mean you want to come back with your position on the team? Or are you just doing this for the tourney that demon will be running?

Anyways... I'm home from my trip and I didn't get anyone for my eventsad.gif... There were 5 people signed up for it... but there was only 1 person at the table when it happened....

Wow...we got active fast. Or maybe I'm just not paying attention lol

If we're having a team tourny I'm definitely in. I haven't played much since L&D came out and I really wanna get playing again.

hello everyone im back for the moment but im too busy too stay even remotely active anymore sry but i wont be able to attend your tornanment or any other funtions for the time being but i thought id make use of the time i did have and say hello and that i hope that you are all well

Ah that's to bad hero, but if you get time you should stop by (not like you're probably gonna see this anyways for a while...who am I talking to then?)