Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
WayToTheDawn

The Keyblade Bearer's Team Meeting Place

Recommended Posts

TwilitNothing said:

Wow it has been a while...

 

Hey all! DiZ is back...sorta.

 

Considering OP has not started up at all (as far as I'm informed) I will "officialy" stop playing Kingdom Hearts TCG. However I doubt my absence will be that big of a deal mainly because I haven't been on for like, a year or 2. However, if anyone will be at GenCon, I wouldn't mind hooking up with them, seeing as my only scheduled event is D&D stuff. You all were always awesome and I couldn't have picked a better team.

 

Until our paths cross again,

 

-DiZ1881 

And we lose another to no OP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TwilitNothing said:

Wow it has been a while...

 

Hey all! DiZ is back...sorta.

 

Considering OP has not started up at all (as far as I'm informed) I will "officialy" stop playing Kingdom Hearts TCG. However I doubt my absence will be that big of a deal mainly because I haven't been on for like, a year or 2. However, if anyone will be at GenCon, I wouldn't mind hooking up with them, seeing as my only scheduled event is D&D stuff. You all were always awesome and I couldn't have picked a better team.

 

Until our paths cross again,

 

-DiZ1881 

Effin' Lame dood.  I'll be the first to admit that this game needs OP....but why quit playing altogether just because there isn't one?  This is still a fun game afterall. 

Good riddance to ya...if you were only in this game for the prizes and whanot then you aren't wanted around here anywayz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WayToTheDawn said:

Roxas said:

 

I'm thinking about learning how to play a second tcg just to pass the time. Suggestions?

 

 

 Magic:The Gathering hands down...it's a great Game.

Magic is  sweet dude. You can win mad money playing it too if you get good at it, and there are a lot of  cards to play with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to try and get into it cause I've come to the desicion that a) I'm sick of my Set 4 being on pre order still and b) there is just not enough card to get a good vary in decks. I've been bored with the current meta for the last two weeks, so much that I finally just took apart my deck and refuse to play any more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm probably not going to play anymore Card Games really hardcore.  I'll play Magic casually for sure....and KH I'll play casually...and even seriously if it ever becomes more than what it is now...but past that, I may play Monsterpocalypse....I dunno yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was looking a a game a while back called PTK. My friend plays Duel Masters and i was thinking about it. I'm out of YGO for good. May get back into Pokemon. Magic I'm thinking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ecomics21 said:

I'm probablly going to start playing Monsteracolypse as well, the game looks really good and has a playgroup at CC.

Dood, screw CC...last time I was in there I was treated like **** by the staff...I don't know what happened there but they have become some pretty big d-bags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just brought a Magic The Gathering Theme Deck, Rakdos Bloodsport, and a Tournament Pack. So now I'm trying to learn to play, hopefully I'll enjoy it =) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I give a 'two thumbs up' on MonPoc.  Especially with the latest set 'All Your Base'. 

Though, not a lot of people like playin against me...  Ares Mothership isn't that difficult to beat if you plan it correctly.

...though, if you're me, Ares Mothership is AWESOME!! 

I only wish it wasn't so expensive...  can't afford most of the sets I want..  dern economy..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Magic is thebest if you are looking into getting really into a card game that is fun.  the market is good and now especially is a good time to get into the competitive scene with 10ed rotating out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sora_Yagami said:

 

Magic is thebest if you are looking into getting really into a card game that is fun.  the market is good and now especially is a good time to get into the competitive scene with 10ed rotating out.

 

 

I might, right now I'm looking at building a Token Sac Deck where I either tap out my Red Mana for Scorched Rusalka and kill my counters to deal damage to the opponent. I'm trying to get all the cards for it.

Here's a list of cards from the Gatherer I'm looking at

Scorched Rusalka - Burn a token deal a damage
Starved Rusalka -Burn a token gain a life
Seal of Fire - Deals 2 Damage to Creature or Player
Call of The Sound - Puts a Token on the field
Dragon Fodder - puts 2 tokens on the field
Spore Burst - Places a token on the field for each basic land
Doubling Season - Doubles my tokens
Parallel Evolution - I get a token for each token on the field
Thallid Shell-Dweller - Defense and token breeding
Primal Forcemage - all my tokens get a +3/+3
Blaze - Tap mana for X amount of damage to player
Flames of the Blood Hand - Deals 4 damage to Player

Any suggestions?


















 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roxas said:

Sora_Yagami said:

 

Magic is thebest if you are looking into getting really into a card game that is fun.  the market is good and now especially is a good time to get into the competitive scene with 10ed rotating out.

 

 

I might, right now I'm looking at building a Token Sac Deck where I either tap out my Red Mana for Scorched Rusalka and kill my counters to deal damage to the opponent. I'm trying to get all the cards for it.

Here's a list of cards from the Gatherer I'm looking at

Scorched Rusalka - Burn a token deal a damage
Starved Rusalka -Burn a token gain a life
Seal of Fire - Deals 2 Damage to Creature or Player
Call of The Sound - Puts a Token on the field
Dragon Fodder - puts 2 tokens on the field
Spore Burst - Places a token on the field for each basic land
Doubling Season - Doubles my tokens
Parallel Evolution - I get a token for each token on the field
Thallid Shell-Dweller - Defense and token breeding
Primal Forcemage - all my tokens get a +3/+3
Blaze - Tap mana for X amount of damage to player
Flames of the Blood Hand - Deals 4 damage to Player

Any suggestions?

well first thing is first is that this deck is not standard legal and the format it is legal in, it would get demolished by TEPS or any other deck in the format.  You should use Seige-gang commander instead and make goblin tokens.  Honestly though, it's a pretty slow and terrible idea for a deck, WAAAAY to susceptible to removal and sweeps and you have no real win con. Blaze should be something like banfire or demonfire as they are just better cards.  You have bad removal too.  in the standard metagame at least you are going to want lightning bolts for your deck (they are common in the new core set so no worries)  If you are considering G/R then you could try a list like this.

4x Tattermunge Maniac
4x Jund Hackblade
4x Boggart Ram-gang
4x Hellspark Elemental
4x Bloodbraid Elf
4x Goblin Cheiftan

4x Lightning Bolt
4x Colossal might
3x Giant Baiting

1x Sarkhan Vol

4x Rootbound Crag
4x Fire-lit-thicket
9x mountain
7x Forest

+Sideboard Which I wouldn't know what you would want.  maybe gutteral responses, kitchen finks, volcanic fallout, great sable stag, etc. the deck can by turn 4 if you play right and they have no disruption (which is very unlikely with path to exile, terminate, doomblade, infest and volcanic fallout all in the format.)

could try it.  it's not t1 but it would be a lot of fun to play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Magic is just my past time. Right now I'm playing this for fun since I just play with my friends and we all play causally.

If you can think of anything that can speed it up that would be good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roxas said:

Magic is just my past time. Right now I'm playing this for fun since I just play with my friends and we all play causally.

If you can think of anything that can speed it up that would be good.

you need better token generators.  something like seige-gang commander, goblin war-marshall and empty the warrens.  Primal forcemage is only good if you have a bunch of guys with haste, which is something your deck is lacking in order to make that stratedgy work.  honestly by the time doubling season hits the board.  you shouldn't be building up your forces, you should be winning.  sticking with dragon-nom-nom is fine but you need faster ways of doing stuff.  I would take the rusalka's in place of seige-gang commander and a good 1 drop.  you also need something that is going to make primal forcemage good or scoop the whole idea and run something else.  this deck looks like it should just focus on making big scary goblin tokens then sacing them when necessary to your opponent's dome or their board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For some reason I can't edit the original post so I'll say it here.

The Keyblade Bearers are now disbanded....this team is no more...it has ceased to be.  We will no longer be accepting new members.

We've decided to merge with the Organization and become something greater than ourselves.  Those wishing to apply to be a member of the Elite OXIII may do so in the new thread.

Good day.

~Mr. Dawn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WayToTheDawn said:

Sora_Yagami said:

 

Owned...

 corazon_roto.gif

 

 

Aww, yeah...twas sad posting that...but it's for the best.

The Best Team merges with the Oldest Team to form the greatest team ever....

Wow that is sad. Like I said in my last post, the team and everybody in it was awesome.

Interesting how the new team works out. On a side note, I just found out that my local Target is selling KH cards, so I may start playing again, depending if I can find somewhere to play regulary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KHxORG#14x said:

i was hope in i could join,California,we would be the world that never was

This team is no longer active. They merged with Organization XIII and some free agents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...