Sign in to follow this  
WayToTheDawn

The Keyblade Bearer's Team Meeting Place

Roxas_Lawliet said:

I know we discussed about picking reps for "team tournament" thing Finaldarkness is holding but is anybody actually interested, also did we ever decide on weather or not to do our invitational or not and maybe have a Flag Sora as the final prize?  That'd be cool

I think that team tournament is poop and seeing as how we're all pretty busy (myself included), I think we should sit this one out, as I've said before, its not like it's going to prove anything anywayz. 

I could definitely get behind the invitational though as that'd be a lot more fun and more legit then I think that team tournament is going to be.  We just all gotta decide on how its going to work.

Hey all, its Blasterjoe droppin in to say hello ^_^

Left for a while, took a break, but now I'm back!

well, thats all I guess, great seeing (well I guess typing) you guys again, laterz

~Blasterjoe~

Hello guys.

Just fyi, I really don't plan on coming on these forums much. They layout is piss poor, it takes a significantly longer time to load than the old forums, and it just seems to be a rather large downgrade. I'm not giving up my team position, but I just won't be around here very often. I'll keep checking the team forums a lot and most of you have my facebook and email.

Thanks,

Luna

Luna Diviner 7 said:

Hello guys.

Just fyi, I really don't plan on coming on these forums much. They layout is piss poor, it takes a significantly longer time to load than the old forums, and it just seems to be a rather large downgrade. I'm not giving up my team position, but I just won't be around here very often. I'll keep checking the team forums a lot and most of you have my facebook and email.

Thanks,

Luna

*Sighs* I'm with luna here... Its not that great color scheme sucks, the load is atroucious. I'll Still be on time too time...but not as active anymore

So...Here's to seeing you guys gran_risa.gifgran_risa.gifgran_risa.gif CHEERS!!!

It's not so bad once ya get used to it...I'm liking it more and more...I just think the place is a bit cluttered right now cause there aren't any Mods to keep order.

It sucks that you guys won't be around as much, I'll especially miss Luna's personality round here, saying the things I want to say, but can't, cause I'm a Mod. corazon_roto.gif