Sign in to follow this  
SuperKalelJorson7

Asteros the minotaur preview

The new fig is up on the front page (which you probably already know). This along with the new map pack is gonna be great. 

Not bad so far, new rulebook, 2 troop packs, new figure and the long awaited Daedalus maps all in one year. 

I wonder what's next? An Chinese or Japanese faction with demons? Voodoo priests? Union/alien hybrids?

Hopefully a troop pack for the matriarchy.  One without more voivodes I hope.  After that Hoax and the other two figures that were announced by ToY ages ago and I will be ecstatic.  I love Tannhauser and Im glad its getting the support it deserves.

Colon Calculator said:

Hopefully a troop pack for the matriarchy.  One without more voivodes I hope.  After that Hoax and the other two figures that were announced by ToY ages ago and I will be ecstatic.  I love Tannhauser and Im glad its getting the support it deserves.

I second this, the ability to deploy a Zor'ka, Voivode free Matriarchy team would be nice, as I'm not a huge fan of either. Hopefully Oksanna will be Zor'ka independent like Irina and Georgei.

My other wish is to see a werewolf character, which would be Gevudan approiate.

For more on Gevudan see my Mythopoeia, on my blog.

The upcoming page still lists the map pack as in development while the new hero is listed as at the printer.

Is this just a lack of updates on the upcoming page or are we going to have to wait to get the labrinth after we have the minataur.