Sign in to follow this  
Wing Commander

'Umie Wotch

"Uz boyz finks its not on dat dem umies Deffwotch finks dey is da hardest! Well, we Green boyz is da meanest and we iz da biggest, ardest and shootiest boyz! Much 'arder dan dem deffwotch umies. So, da boss az  a kunnin plan... we iz gonna start da umie wotch! Only da bestest boyz iz wonted."

- Not to be outdone by the new Deathwatch release, my regular group of PC's have rolled up a group of Ork pc's and plan on calling themselves Umiewotch. The idea is that these wannabe Kommando's are a small and elite (?!) strike team of Orks who have decided to strike back at the Humans and Marines, in their own Orky style of course. Inspired by the Deffwotch who are obviously so hard that they've impressed the greenskins these boyz get the best equipment and weaponry (that they can steal...) and go up against only the most dangerous and hardest foes (well, anybody they can pick a fight with - Humans, Eldar, other orks...) using nothing but Orky know-wots and Kunning (well, mostly hitting things or blowing them up!).

This will be an irregular game purely for giggles, our first game was so funny that several of the players almost passed out with laughter. As the Player who was to be Da Boss was absent due to his wedding anniversary the theme of the game was "Wheres' da boss?" - as the remaining PC's hunted him down across the scrap wastelands with predictably insane consequences. This was easily the most fun campaign start of Dark Heresy or Rogue trader and promises to be sheer anarchy!

Wing Commander said:

"Uz boyz finks its not on dat dem umies Deffwotch finks dey is da hardest! Well, we Green boyz is da meanest and we iz da biggest, ardest and shootiest boyz! Much 'arder dan dem deffwotch umies. So, da boss az  a kunnin plan... we iz gonna start da umie wotch! Only da bestest boyz iz wonted."

- Not to be outdone by the new Deathwatch release, my regular group of PC's have rolled up a group of Ork pc's and plan on calling themselves Umiewotch. The idea is that these wannabe Kommando's are a small and elite (?!) strike team of Orks who have decided to strike back at the Humans and Marines, in their own Orky style of course. Inspired by the Deffwotch who are obviously so hard that they've impressed the greenskins these boyz get the best equipment and weaponry (that they can steal...) and go up against only the most dangerous and hardest foes (well, anybody they can pick a fight with - Humans, Eldar, other orks...) using nothing but Orky know-wots and Kunning (well, mostly hitting things or blowing them up!).

This will be an irregular game purely for giggles, our first game was so funny that several of the players almost passed out with laughter. As the Player who was to be Da Boss was absent due to his wedding anniversary the theme of the game was "Wheres' da boss?" - as the remaining PC's hunted him down across the scrap wastelands with predictably insane consequences. This was easily the most fun campaign start of Dark Heresy or Rogue trader and promises to be sheer anarchy!

Would this band of enterprising Orks be backed by that shadowy organisation "Da Inkyzishun"...

Wing Commander said:

Wow sounds fun. After running an 8 rank RT campaign I've been telling myself that my next foray into the universe would be a silly one shot adventure. Maybe it'll be similar to this?

Wing Commander said:

Wing Commander said:

Wow sounds fun. After running an 8 rank RT campaign I've been telling myself that my next foray into the universe would be a silly one shot adventure. Maybe it'll be similar to this?

Wing Commander said:

Genius. I'm left chuckling here. happy.gif