Sign in to follow this  
Benjamin Beerg

Xenos Careresand their rules/to expand

Hello it 's me beerg and i was wondering if i could harve some help with the players wanting to be xenos such as kroot, orks ect. so if someone could   nelp with the rules for i'm short on money so if i could have help with the rules. and thank you again.  

Sorry, but that is not how it works and I'm pretty sure is explicitlly forbidden in the forum rules.

If you can't buy the rules...well we don't get to have things we can't afford, sadly. You can try to invent some on your own, but rule excerpts can't be posted on the FF message boards.

In total agreement with all. If you have the main RT rulebook, just have them play the basic Kroot or Orc from the back for a while. Neither is so strange that they can't be played. For that matter you can use Eldar too.

How many players do you have? The book is $50, and if you find a discount retailer, they can bring it down to $40. If you order it from Barnes & Noble, and you are a Member, you can get 25% off the price. So if you divide the cost by the number of players, and have each throw in his share, you can have the book. If you have 3 players, plus yourself, you each have to come up with$14 MAX.

And of course we are all aware that economic times are bad for most. That being said, budget yourself to buy the book.

Benjamin Beerg said:

Hello it 's me beerg and i was wondering if i could harve some help with the players wanting to be xenos such as kroot, orks ect. so if someone could   nelp with the rules for i'm short on money so if i could have help with the rules. and thank you again.  

Have your players buy the **** book. Problem solved.

Houserule it by using the stats from the back of the book with a made up advancement scheme. If you want random stats I would quess that removing 11 from all stats and adding 2D10 to them should do.

Kalec Fash said:

Benjamin Beerg said:

Have your players buy the **** book. Problem solved.

Agreed