Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keggy

Awww

9 posts in this topic

It's a great game with good graphics, straight forward rules - some clarifications have been posted over at BGG, and quick play time.  I too would ask, why the tears?

I'm more willing to bet the change will be the box at this point. FFG is likely just repacking the current supply of games.

And I also just picked up the AEG version at the FFG booth at Gen Con. Hopefully I'll get to run some demos soon.

Dont worry the game is not changed what so ever, Neither this nor Arcana get a face lift. They just bought property to be owner of future games like, "City of Thieves"

Bought the game but haven't played it yet.  But after reading the rules it really looks an awful lot like Citadels.  And I mean a LOT.  I don't doubt that it's a good game, but I probably wouldn't have bought it had I suspected it was so similar to another.  I realize that FFG usually posts game rules online so shame on me for not checking before I bought.

lexlloyd said:

Bought the game but haven't played it yet.  But after reading the rules it really looks an awful lot like Citadels.  And I mean a LOT.  I don't doubt that it's a good game, but I probably wouldn't have bought it had I suspected it was so similar to another.  I realize that FFG usually posts game rules online so shame on me for not checking before I bought.

I tend to buy games before reading the rules. I check this and the boardgamegeek forums though so I know what I'm expecting usually....

Keggy said:

I just bought the AEG version. llorando.gif

I just realized I did the same thing. Whoops :|  I guess at least it helped support my local store.