Sign in to follow this  
SamsDad

Beginner question

I've been interested in Tannhauser for some time now but held off waiting for FFG to release the game with the updated rulebook.  Finally, at Gen Con I jumped in with both feet and picked up everthing with the exception of Yula.  The troop packs were at Gen Con as well.

I am finally punching counters for everything and getting the game ready.  The anal-retentive part of me is curious about the most effective way to organize and store counters.  Can I combine like counters from the expansion and character packs or do they need to be kept separate for any reason?  I don't want to make game setup more difficult than it should be by not having things organized properly.  Silly question I know but I need to mentally get past this before I can move on bigger things. 

Also, any chance Yula is going to be re-released soon?  They had everything at Gen Con but her and I see she is not available on the FFG site.

I have put my tokens and minis in plastic tool mini-boxes - two boxes for each faction and one box for W.O.L.F and the additional tokens (crates, scenario-specifics, ).

And it´s no problem to put - for example - Ramirez and his tokens to the other union-tokens, as he is "just another hero" for the union.

Regarding Yula: I don´t know when they will re-release her.