Sign in to follow this  
daddystabz

Missing card??

I was just counting up my cards in my brand new boxed set I bought last night and I am missing 1 card according to the rulebook.  I re-counted it 3-4 times and got the same result each time.  

The rulebook says you should have 15 Corpse Cards.  However, when I count mine I am only counting 14.

Is the rulebook wrong or am I truly missing a card?

daddystabz said:

I was just counting up my cards in my brand new boxed set I bought last night and I am missing 1 card according to the rulebook.  I re-counted it 3-4 times and got the same result each time.  

The rulebook says you should have 15 Corpse Cards.  However, when I count mine I am only counting 14.

Is the rulebook wrong or am I truly missing a card?

It's under your couch.

:) Just wanted to be creepy like I was watching you... But yes - just counted - I have 15 cards. You be missing one. The email for missing cards/items is floating around somewhere on the forums - shoot the guy an email - he will get you a replacement. You will have to tell him which ones you have I am sure - and he'll get you the missing one.

I also counted all my cards, and what was in the rules was what was in my box.  So if it said 15 corpse cards, I had 15.

From what I remember, the corpse cards were split between two different bags, so it's possible that one is lurking somewhere in a different deck.  The Runewars hero cards are the same size, so maybe it's there?

I only have 14 Corpse Cards and I have been through the entire contents multiple times to no avail. 

I have 3 Empty event cards, 1 Shuffle card, 1 Unstable Potion, 2 Ropes, 3 Gold Coins (50, 100 and 200), 3 Scorpion threat cards and 1 Old Bones card. So I am not sure which card I'm missing.

daddystabz said:

I only have 14 Corpse Cards and I have been through the entire contents multiple times to no avail. 

I have 3 Empty event cards, 1 Shuffle card, 1 Unstable Potion, 2 Ropes, 3 Gold Coins (50, 100 and 200), 3 Scorpion threat cards and 1 Old Bones card. So I am not sure which card I'm missing.

Those are the only ones I have too.  I emailed Fantasy Flight Games about the missing card, and go no response.  It must have been a bad batch during production.