Sign in to follow this  
Juggalo2

Tomb of Ice is now "In stock" in the FFG store!!!

While the game was initially slated for September, at least it came out before Christmas and nobody has to complain anymore. Now we just have to get some new info on the next expansion and complain about how that will be delayed.gui%C3%B1o.gif

TOI delivered to my house last night!  Left the box opened on my dining room table, and when I went back to continue my examination of the gaming materials, I noticed the Okaluk and Rakash figure had slipped into stealth mode and disappeared.  After interrogating everyone in my house, I determined that my cat had decided to conduct her own examination of the gaming materials.  A half-hour later, I found Okaluk and Rakash battling dust bunnies under the sofa!

SiriusPontifex said:

I am keen on getting it, but funding this month went towards Arkham Horror. Post feedback! I need to know if it is worth getting for Christmas (I am sure it will be!)

It's worth getting if you are a fan of Descent. The fact that you are posting in the forums would lead me to believe that you are a fan. I have logged in well over 100 hours with TOI and my group loves the new additions. The Feats alone make this a fun set.

I'm from Europe, where the history comes from :P

Bashwilly said:

Your not living in america? lengua.gif

I will encourage you, I don't have it for the moment... but be sure I will let you know when it will be knocking at the door gui%C3%B1o.gifpartido_risa.gif

I'm still waiting for Amazon to wake up and realize ToI is available. enfadado.gif They are still listing it as not released. It's been painfully seeing ToI at my local stores while waiting for my preorder to ship.

It finally turned up in the UK!

Just in time for the start of my RtL campaign tomorrow. Unfortunately, there seems to be a miss-print on this Hero:

AWW.jpg

Anyone else have this problem?