Sign in to follow this  
player1083847

Dark Heresy Themed Music

Peacekeeper_b said:

dosan said:

Maybe it will not be for all the sessions, but i love the song " Hand of Doom" for warhammer 40000 and for Dark Heresy. It fits very well!

It is the only song i like from Manowar :D

You my friend need to listen to more Manowar.

But they fit a more Chaos or Marauder feel for Warhammer Fantasy.

Try some Iced Earth, Bolt Thrower, Black Majesty or Apocalyptica. Especially Iced Earth's Something Wicked series.

Then of course you have Disney's Manowar, I mean Hammerfall. And you can never go wrong with some Black Label Society. Blind Guardian (Another Stranger Me, A Twist in the Myth, Nightfall on Middle Earth), Demons and Wizards, Kataclysm.

And for good mood music, try The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc the soundtrack, Conan the Barbarian the soundtrack, The Phantom Menace Soundtrack and the likes.

Andof course Alice's Restaruant and the Ballad of Davey Crocket.

He does indeed need more manowar. Anyhoops! Alestorm(more RT), Sabaton, Demon  Hunter, Summoning, Arch Enemy and Bloodbath are all good for DH/DW.

For more industrial acts, Combichrist (go for rain of blood), Xp8, Nitzer Ebb (Join in the Chant is the most marine song ever "Join in the chant, force is machine"), Dawn of Ashes , Engelmacher. Nachtmahr and :wumbscut: (no they are not nazis, but they do play with communist and fascist forms expression as a means of creating debate, it took me a while to understand what was going on, but it makes them great for warhammer 40k).

Brother Praetus said:

*sigh*  We are getting old, Sister...  Becoming set in our ways.

I prefer to think of it as ... well-seasoned.  cool.gif

In any case, many thanks for the link.  I believe I could learn to like the Crüxshadows.

Sister Cat said:

Brother Praetus said:

*sigh*  We are getting old, Sister...  Becoming set in our ways.

I prefer to think of it as ... well-seasoned.  cool.gif

In any case, many thanks for the link.  I believe I could learn to like the Crüxshadows.

Winterborn is still an awesome track.

Lady Gaga has filled the void that was left by Marilyn Manson after i got bored of the music.

And i can even listen to Gaga's music to, visually arresting, lets hope burn out doesnt happen to soon..

X-Ray dogs is a good find, I hadn't heard of them before either.

I'll second (fourth...fifth...I lost count) Manowar. Ever since the Sons of Odin video with the Warhammer cinematics the two have become inexorably mixed.

I am also a big fan of Nightwish, I love the operatic vocals and rock/metal fusion,

, End of All Hope, and
are all good examples.

Of course the the preeminent space opera theme (thanks to Mass Effect)

And for some reason, whenever I hear this song I go straight to W40k, Lordi - Devil is a Loser